• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    The last thing I played was Pokemon Gaia, which I finished like three days ago. I've also thought about replaying Chrono Trigger or play the DS Pokemon Games which I haven't played at all except for a randomized pokemon BW2

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ace Attorney Dual Destinies!
    Took me a long while of tinkering with an emulator to get it running smoothly. The second chapter was awful to get through but the third chapter so far is incredibly fun.

Years
  • Most recent thing I played was Overcooked 2. Was pretty fun but that game makes me go into panic mode like no other lmao.

Years
  • Finished Far Cry 5 today. It has been pretty interesting game, but got stereotypical really fast.

I'll probably play Bendy and the Ink Machine, which should be short game, but I'm looking forward to it. I've already played about first 15 minutes few months ago and decided to buy it because of it.

Cid

Years
  • Will play SDV hopefully tomorrow! Alex awaits. Hope he took care of the house while I was away.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Still playing DRV3 but add Spirit of Justice and Pokemon Moon to the mix! Playing the second case on SoJ because why not and I'm doing a DR Character Nuzlocke on Moon. Thankfully none of my favorites have died yet! ;;

Back