• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Final Fantasy XV. Honestly? I wanted Zodiac Age because Balthier... but stupid Walmart didn't have it. So, I got FFXV because I always really liked Noctis and thought he was really gorgeous!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just wrapped up another session of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate! Periodically picking up Pokémon Y to hunt for that shiny Audino too. :)

Years
  • Cherrim, Disturbed, and Ash have all convinced me to start replaying 999!! I never played the 3rd game, but I wanted to replay the first two installations prior to starting it. Luckily, all 3 games were on sale for the PS4 :fufu:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Ultimate Custom Night (FNaF). I'm still trying to get used to the controls and whatnot, but the game is very difficult. At least it's not supposed to be scary (imo), or not as scary as the former ones. Only 2 challenges completed so far

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • BotW and some FE:Heroes on the side. Also trying out Dragalia Lost (got Marth!... after some resetting, whoops).

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Alternating between Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 2 (remake), Yoshi's Island (snes), and Mario Odyssey; whichever i'm in the mood for :p

Years
  • - Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, to scratch the AC itch until the Switch game comes out.
    - Splatoon 2, because it's been 1400 hours and I'm still not tired of it.
    - Tetris 99, because it's really fun and it's nice to be decent at Tetris for once.
    - I've picked up Tales of Vesperia again after not playing for a bit. The story and characters are still not really clicking for me as much as I expected based off of how many people love this game. The battle system is perfectly playable though, so I can keep going.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Danganronpa v3 is the main one right now. Also replaying the Ace Attorney series and picking up various Pokemon games when I feel like it. Eventually need to get back to playing Tales of Vesperia.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    After a bit of time, I am again here to discuss about the game.
    Well, other than Pokemon I ALSO like to play minecraft, Battlefield 5, Mario and many more.

Years
  • I have also been convinced to play 999, so I've been doing that over the past few days.

And I still have Vesperia in the background, finished the main game but I still want to finish up various things in it before I'm satisfied.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^ As part of the group convincing people to play 999, it made me want to replay the series, so I've been playing that too. Kinda dropped everything to play it, too, oops!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Right now I'm playing:

League of Legends on pc, still stuck at Bronze, maining adc Twitch.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Master 2006 on gba emulator, really fun and the cards are easy to get.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on android phone, trying to get my 8th King of Games.

Back