• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
it's funny how there are things to prevent people from looking at spoilers but all they seem to do is increase curiosity haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i clicked it too oops.

i just woke up a little bit ago. waiting for my sister to wake up more so i don't disturb her when i go and start cleaning. other than that though i'm thinking on playing more pokemon again hahah.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Same, I love Mondays, it's my "going and not being disturbed by the 9-5 people" day

Years
I feel like I have a new found appreciation for weekdays because if I ever have plans to go somewhere, I can remain pretty confident in that place not having wonky business hours as opposed to Fridays/the weekends where I would have to be more wary about that kind of stuff.

Years
Honestly weekdays are better for me because they at least keep me motivated, whereas weekends tend to be when I slack off and can never get anything done that I wouldn't be able to do on a weekday because of work

Years
Working weekends and having most of the week off suits me just fine. I'm stuck at work when there's crowds of people in all of the recreational areas but free when it's not so busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back