• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Favorite Disney Villain Song?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Be Prepared just because its so catchy and I love the green color they use throughout its very intimating.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would have to say for me the only one I can think of would be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

Years
  • Scars one with the Hyenas in Lion King.

I forgot what it's called, but the cinematics are amazing too.

Years
  • 1. Poor Unfortunate Souls - Little Mermaid.
    2. Mother Knows Best - Tangled.
    3. Hellfire - Hunchback.
    4. Shiny - Moana.
    5. Gaston - BATB

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I was gonna say Be Prepared, but since you took it already I will go with my 2nd when Jafar covered Prince Ali.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I too love Be Prepared, but also Zira's song from The Lion King 2, although I forget the name. It's very dramatic!

pkmin3033

I too love Be Prepared, but also Zira's song from The Lion King 2, although I forget the name. It's very dramatic!
    It's called "My Lullaby" which actually makes it even more sinister I think. Merging something so innocent and loving with bloodlust is chilling.

...yeah, that one is my favourite villain song, haha. Although I'm also rather fond of "Second Rate" which is Jafar's song from Aladdin: Return of Jafar. It was nice to see him get a proper song after being kinda overlooked in the first movie, despite being the central antagonist for that one too.

Years
  • While Anastasia was a Don Bluth animated film released by 20th Century Fox in 1997, since Disney acquired Fox in 2019, that makes Anastasia now fair game.

So I'm giving a nod to In the Dark of Night, Rasputin's song from Anastasia.

Another Disney song I adore is Poor, Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid.

Years
  • While Anastasia was a Don Bluth animated film released by 20th Century Fox in 1997, since Disney acquired Fox in 2019, that makes Anastasia now fair game.

Excellent point! Don Bluth is my third favorite director and Anastasia is my favorite film by him! With that in mind, I am going to go with Once Upon A December.

Edit: Just saw it was villains not just song in general. 😅 Going with Be Prepared then, Lion King.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    While Anastasia was a Don Bluth animated film released by 20th Century Fox in 1997, since Disney acquired Fox in 2019, that makes Anastasia now fair game.

are you telling me Anastasia is finally a Disney Princess?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hah like everyone, I adore Be prepared for on the Lion King.

But the Poor Unfortunate souls song from Litte Mermaid is no slouch!

Years
  • I'm also fond of We Are Siamese (If You Please) the song that the foolish aunt's cats sing in Lady and the Tramp when they're causing mischief. So if they count as villains then their musical number would be my second runner up after In the Dark of the Night, and Poor Unfortunate souls. But not sure how to classify the Siamese cats. I mean, they're naughty, they try to eat the household goldfish, connive to steal milk from a baby and then frame Lady for their crimes, but they're a long way from Scar or Shere Khan. Then again, nobody is that dark in Lady in the Tramp, it's more of a comedy and love story and tale of family, so as far as the movie goes I suppose you could count them.

If not then change out We are Siamese with Be Prepared from The Lion King. Can't go wrong with that.

Last edited:
    Back