• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • I think I've changed it three times; original was MidnightCombat, second was Zinnia, third was Silvally, and finally Fafrir. I don't I'm changing it again anytime soon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Who knows how many times I've changed mine. Like every few months since name changes came back.

Hyori Tokunosuke.

I've only changed my username to Zemanahrad, but everyone bullied me because they couldn't pronounce it, so I changed back to Janp.

Everyone bullied you oh my god

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    hellooo
    i still need to finish my isle of armor dex oops

The dex I have done (excluding what I'm about to say) but I still need to evolve my Kubfu. :x Maybe I'll do that today but dang is ACNH getting in the way lmao.

Years
  • Hello weebz! i've been binging a ton of sailor moon lately - I think I've probably watched the first..28 episodes so far? I'm really enjoying it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello weebz! i've been binging a ton of sailor moon lately - I think I've probably watched the first..28 episodes so far? I'm really enjoying it.
    i'd ask you where i can watch it but considering where we are i'mma just google

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    is it
    legal

edit: ohhh it's just a search engine. cool!

pkmin3033

Watching stuff legally is a problem for me because I a) can't afford another subscription, and b) can't watch the things I want to because the services don't offer them ;-;

Back