• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Dude, I have no idea how all this happened.
#impostersyndrome

its because society has forgotten what hard work and responsibility looks like by idealizing impossible standards and therefore true hard work still feels like not enough of an effort. You're doing great Rika!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
852325370_209454.gif

Years
I'm up at 2:21 AM trying to do as much homework as I can before morning.

It's not going as well as I thought but I'm making progress nonetheless.

LadyJirachu

Years
Mind if i drop by?

I have to say, that is a pretty interesting pic of Korrina there.

Thanks :3 Its a fan art I found that I decorated using blingee.com ^_^ I like that site a lot BTW

http://lucario-theaurapokemon.tumblr.com/tagged/korrina
Here's some more beautiful Korrina picts. I just love her cheerfulness and general cuteness :3 x3; She's a great anti depressant for a sensitive person like me (i really have been a ton happier of a person ever since my crush on her began last year^^).

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Thanks :3 (i really have been a ton happier of a person ever since my crush on her began last year^^).

To be fair, i like Korrina's look without her helmet.

Spoiler:

No helmet

Spoiler:

With Helmet

(i really have been a ton happier of a person ever since my crush on her began last year^^).

Hmmm that seems pretty recent but its never too late to find that one character to help one feel better ; )

LadyJirachu

Years
Both those pictures are so sexy I just wanna kiss her till her face is all red with serious blush lol cutie pie x3;

Thanks for posting those for me :D

Yeah, if it makes you happy, its never too late^^ I gotta keep remembering that :) Sometimes things are hard to figure out with the autism when it comes to that. Autism is tricky....

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Had a decent weekend; met up with friends for a couple social gatherings, played some GO for community day and chatted on discord during downtime.

Annoyed at my ISP though. They haven't fixed my internet since Friday... the previous week. Urgh. And they've tried claiming that it should be fixed too... Just my luck.

Years
me every day with work haha. I'm fortunate to be able to chat on Discord and etc during work, otherwise things would get massively boring during slow periods....

Years
i'm super unfocussed when i'm stuck with tedious, repetitive projects. this is what results in me posting more on PC/being active in the Discord chat during my workday :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back