• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

physically im pretty much gonna be broken soon
    gonna have to look for a better job asap, doesnt help that i want to travel in June

Years
  • I just want next week to fly by because that's going to be my most stressful week due to changes at my job.

Can't wait until my job transfer is done and then I'll be significantly less stressed. Hopefully.

Years
  • Today I've been dealing with getting my residence officially updated to Louisiana. Just got my license, then I have to get my registration, and finally get my car inspected.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hate it when you wanna nap but everyone in the world has to do the noisiest thing they can do at the same time.

Years
  • Not so much the walls here, but the ceiling, since I'm in one of the bottom condos in this building...

I'm convinced the people above me own a drumset or something similar. And whatever makes that noise (it's some very rhythmic thumping, and it's definitely coming from one of their rooms above) has been heard at like...4 AM before. Not loud enough to be heard well without utter silence, but still. Oh yeah, and the one time it happened in the early morning I could also feel it. Now that was weird.

Years
  • Not so much the walls here, but the ceiling, since I'm in one of the bottom condos in this building...

I'm convinced the people above me own a drumset or something similar. And whatever makes that noise (it's some very rhythmic thumping, and it's definitely coming from one of their rooms above) has been heard at like...4 AM before. Not loud enough to be heard well without utter silence, but still. Oh yeah, and the one time it happened in the early morning I could also feel it. Now that was weird.

Oh we have the same issue. Our upstairs neighbors seriously walk so heavy and they have a kid who jumps around all the time and unfortunately said kids bedroom is above mine
    And they're always hammering or moving their furniture but if we do anything they holler at us

But enough to feel it is wild!

Years
  • Hahaha that sucks..... ): This is why I love living in a house with no one but family above or below. Having random neighbors make noise at obnoxious hours is just tedious. Makes me nervous for when I finally move out into an apartment, lol.

Years
  • Yeah, in our last apartment we had two sets of neighbors. Both had a dog, and it was super loud when they would play with it. We live in a detached house now, and so that's nice. But I can still hear our neighbor's dog sometimes.

Our cats are pretty loud, too! haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back