• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Years
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba one of my favorite animes I love. I re watched it for a 3rd time now tis always a great storyline with interesting as well awesome characters with a very nice animation style I like.

Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train I hope I can see soon in my country, I've been waiting for ever it seems like for it to come out.

Years
  • Little update for One Piece, I am on, I believe, episode 26 and I love it! I am not really an anime watcher but One Piece seems like it is in a league of its own and it is just such a nice feel good show.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • I haven't read manga in a long time, but I've started reading the Berserk Manga and man is it awesome. Loving it so far.

I'm probably not gonna watch the anime yet till I finish the current manga, so I'll probably watch Baccano (I probably butchered the spelling) first.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Back, back, back again.

Ok.

Last manga I read was 'Loveless'. Again. Purely for nostalgia and enjoyment.

Years
  • I'm back into MHA after around a year off! Picking up halfway through season 3 and it's just as good as I remember. I just wish I could speak the language so I could have it on in the background and still understand whats going on haha. It's definitely my favourite anime and I'm super excited to catch up on all the episodes I've missed!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Just finished Jojo's Part 6. Got impatient about waiting for anime and just went and sent it. Definitely my least favorite part so far, but I hear that's a shared sentiment so I'm not too worried. Going to wait a few months and see if anything gets announced for stone ocean and then move on to part 7.

Years
  • Finished Re:Zero Season 1 a week or so ago. It was super good and I'm really excited to start Season 2

I binged most of Season One in just a few days, so I've been waiting for a few more episodes so I can do the same.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • After finishing BNA I ended up deciding to stick with Netflix and just watching another one that doesn't have more than one season.

Which this time... is Little Witch Academia. I have to watch the 'movies' first though since they came first. I'll begin the actual 'series' probably next week.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    One Piece chapter 1006. I still can't believe that they reached the 1000 chapter mark and it's still going strong.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Gonna finally break into Beastars season 2!

dang I'm behind, didn't even realize that was out, I haven't even gotten around to new boku no hero or re:zero yet.

I've been watching the new Horimiya anime absolutely love it!!

Was worried about the pacing at first, but so far its absolutely perfect, the most faithful anime adaptation I've ever seen,
    even the voice actors are perect, it feels like they pulled the voices I imagined right out of my head. XD

It doesn't have shounen hype moments, but I haven't been this happy or excited about an anime in a long time. :)
    Part of it I'm sure is because this is the first anime I've watched after already reading the manga, but its not the entire reason,
    because its just plain good, I can tell even if I hadn't read the manga I would love this.

.... just scolled up and saw my last comment was also about horimiya... ah o//o

Last edited:

pkmin3033

My partner and I finished watching the FGO anime last night...lots and lots of Gilgamesh. I approve, and despite being set inside a bigger narrative I have zero knowledge of because I don't play FGO, I found it easy enough to follow. On the Fate anime scale I'd say it's on par with Zero, better than UBW, and inferior to Apocrypha.

...but FFS that ending battle. The entire anime could have ended in the first episode if Gilg had just pulled Ea out to begin with. It's always like this with him - when you have an unblockable super weapon that can annihilate anything, you use it!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I recently started a short anime called Breakers, which is a wheelchair basketball anime. It's... okay? Could be better, though.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    To combat some loneliness depression I figured I'd read something with cute girls. So I picked up Chobits. I then realized really quickly that loneliness is one of the main themes of this manga. Well...

At least I also bought Uzumaki. Can't be much brighter than some good old Junji Ito, right?

Years
  • To combat some loneliness depression I figured I'd read something with cute girls. So I picked up Chobits. I then realized really quickly that loneliness is one of the main themes of this manga. Well...

Curious how you enjoyed Chobits. I watched the anime for the first time last year and went in having heard nothing but good things. In the end though, while I did enjoy it somewhat, I found it didn't really live up to my expectations. Is the manga treating you well?

Back