• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

PapaPuff

Professional Procrastinator!
Years
My friends have a whole list of different anime they've been trying to get me to watch ever since I started getting into it back in 2018.

The other day, I watched through the first season of Mob Psycho 100 and thought it was pretty good. I can see why they kept recommendeding it to me.

I've also been rewatching Danganronpa 3 with a friend since I introduced them to the franchise a few months back. I don't hate it like I did during my initial viewing, but I still think it has a lot of problems.

Years
I believe the last manga I read was Haikyuu! The last anime I watched was also the Haikyuu dub, if I'm not mistaken! I suppose you could say it's piqued my interest quite immensely and has easily become one of my favourite series!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
The last I read was Three Days of Happiness

It was pretty good. I Definitely recommend it, especially if you're into bittersweet romance stuff.

Years
The latest season of Haikyuu!

It was a blast. There were a few episodes that looked so bad. I don't know why.
But anime is anime. I'll watch it for the plot and not for the animation.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I finished Serial Experiments Lain last week. I can't really say much about it. I had no idea what was going on from start to finish. I think that was the point though? It was quite the ride though and I enjoyed every part of it. I guess? lol

Either way I wanted another short series to watch so I've decided to watch Fractale next. It has a bunch of negative reviews on MAL but I've never cared for bad reviews and I just watch and judge things for myself (like video games).

Seems okay so far.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Last series I finished was Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. I watched all of it yesterday in one sitting, it was great. I got drawn in by the synposis and kept watching to find out how it ended. :'D

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Finally got around to watching Your Name on Netflix. It lives up to the hype imo, and it's so beautiful to look at - just like all of Shinkai's films.

Years
I just finished Moriarty the Patriot. It was really good and it's probably my favourite take on the Sherlock mythos thus far.

Years
I watched Tokyo Godfathers for the first time with my partner yesterday. It's the first Satoshi Kon film I have watched. It was a pretty good movie to watch around the holidays, but I wish we had watched the new dub instead of the sub. Perhaps next Christmas. (Warning, as far as I know all the subs have slurs.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just finished catching up with the finale of Akudama Drive. Pretty good show all around. Nothing super fantastic, but a lot better than most of what we got this year. The character designs were great and there were some pretty good moments throughout for each of them.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Rent-A-Girlfriend season 1, english dub, and it's SO GOOD.

I watched it just for the dub VAs because the main character's actor really adds something to him.

Do recommend!

Also season two of Fruits Basket, which is even more amazing than the old Furuba anime. :>

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Finished watching rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai and it's sequal rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl and after that i also finished Classroom of the Elites. It was pretty Bummer when Classroom of the Elites is on hiatus for season 2.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Been keeping up with Jujutsu Kaisen!

Spoiler:

Probably the anime that I'm most excited about atm. Mappa's been knocking it out the park with the animation too. Hyped about where the story will go in this next arc.

Years
Finally started on Demon Slayer, watched ep1. Will probably take me a while to get through since I'm slow but I did like it! v nice art and animation

Years
Currently watching Higurashi 2020, Desert Punk and Adachi and Shimamura. Also rewatching AnoHana. Enjoying all of them!

Once I finish one of those, I'll probably start Jujutsu Kaisen or Re:Zero season 2 part 2.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
I've finally begun watching Boku No Hero Academia and it's actually fun! I like the energy All Might has. Makes me want to yell " PLUS ULTRA!!"

I was curious about Gimmepie's signature and overall theme. That led me to watch Re: Zero. Currently at episode 7.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Attack on Titan: The Final Season started on Toonami last night. Great start I suppose... even though I'm super confused now lol.

Also I plan on starting Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt tomorrow.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I'm currently watching Railgun T and have started watching Bofuri. Enjoyed watching both of them so far.

Back