• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Icon sprites!

These are icon sprites for Mega's currently not included in the OP. All are indexed and have two different frames.

Mega Aggron
WihRn6c.png

Mega Alakazam
BMGlD0g.png

Mega Altaria
XqV9VLd.png

Mega Ampharos
j1LODv8.png

Mega Blaziken
G89SHrX.png

Mega Diancie
G2y9fly.png

Mega Garchomp
3mlT2Kz.png

Primal Groudon
d0RY7ck.png

Mega Gyarados
hOdFpT0.png

Primal Kyogre
4zgEKef.png

Mega Latias
3clJbHc.png

Mega Latios
6SfIxU6.png

Mega Lopunny
vhnrEIV.png

Mega Medicham
0rZcpXN.png

Mega Metagross
FafeSjg.png

Mega Mewtwo X
3SFmrA5.png

Mega Mewtwo Y
BMtFJ5w.png

Mega Rayquaza
gsGRxT0.png

Mega Sceptile
Sk4X6sv.png

Mega Swampert
72TGO3x.png

Mega Tyranitar
7UypfOW.png

Credits to Vendily for the two Mewtwo sprites and the Diancie sprite.
Credits to Mike39201 for the Sceptile sprite.
The rest of the icon sprites I made myself, using the mega icon sprites from The Pokémon Wiki as bases, so credits to them as well.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2021
Icon sprites!

These are icon sprites for Mega's currently not included in the OP. All are indexed and have two different frames.

Mega Aggron
WihRn6c.png

Mega Alakazam
BMGlD0g.png

Mega Altaria
XqV9VLd.png

Mega Ampharos
j1LODv8.png

Mega Blaziken
G89SHrX.png

Mega Diancie
G2y9fly.png

Mega Garchomp
3mlT2Kz.png

Primal Groudon
d0RY7ck.png

Mega Gyarados
hOdFpT0.png

Primal Kyogre
4zgEKef.png

Mega Latias
3clJbHc.png

Mega Latios
6SfIxU6.png

Mega Lopunny
vhnrEIV.png

Mega Medicham
0rZcpXN.png

Mega Metagross
FafeSjg.png

Mega Mewtwo X
3SFmrA5.png

Mega Mewtwo Y
BMtFJ5w.png

Mega Rayquaza
gsGRxT0.png

Mega Sceptile
Sk4X6sv.png

Mega Swampert
72TGO3x.png

Mega Tyranitar
7UypfOW.png

Credits to Vendily for the two Mewtwo sprites and the Diancie sprite.
Credits to Mike39201 for the Sceptile sprite.
The rest of the icon sprites I made myself, using the mega icon sprites from The Pokémon Wiki as bases, so credits to them as well.
Dollsteak appear to accept o reject this resource plZ

Anifaqua

I do art, I think.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I've been following this thread for a pretty long time and finally thought to take the plunge, make an account, and try my hand at pixel art. So here's mega altaria.
megaaltariasprite.pnghiresmegaaltariasprite.png
I tried my best to make it DS-styled, with the saturated colors and outlines, but I dunno if that worked out too well.
I'm interested in what others think of it, so any thoughts would be cool.
Oh yeah I can also upload the palette file if necessary

Last edited:
Years
Hate to burst your bubble, mostly due to all the effort that's been put into this project, but... Your topic title is kinda false advertising. 64x64 is GBA sprite file dimensions. DS dimensions are 80x80. ^^;

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hoopa's sprite seems to be updated...

EDIT: Here are updated sprites by capylus:

Mega Alakazam (he updated my edit to his sprite):
6NjD9mE.png

Mega Tyranitar (he has 2 versions):
JhG32SW.png

U1RL4nn.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Hoopa's sprite seems to be updated...

EDIT: Here are updated sprites by capylus:

Mega Alakazam (he updated my edit to his sprite):
6NjD9mE.png

Mega Tyranitar (he has 2 versions):
JhG32SW.png

U1RL4nn.png
Maybe it's the pose, or maybe the proportions, but that Tyranitar still looks very GBA-style to me.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Maybe it's the pose, or maybe the proportions, but that Tyranitar still looks very GBA-style to me.

I'm also not sure... I hope capylus will provide the source image (if there's any) from which he traced/drew the sprite...

Anyway, here's my resize attempt for a Mega Latias front sprite based from MyMarshlands' sprite:
D83p4iK.png

I made another Mega Medicham sprite based from Pokémon Showdown Pokedex's sprite as well as from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource's Medicham sprite... I also compared the size, especially the height because they should have the same height... The only problem here could be the ribbons and maybe some outlines:
19hn5Qt.png

Last edited:

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
This is really cool. Wish they were animated however. My favorites are Mega Mewtwo Y, Braixen, and Greninja. I think they had the best work put into them. I haven't seen ALL of them so bare with me.

Also, any plans on animating some of them?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
This is really cool. Wish they were animated however. My favorites are Mega Mewtwo Y, Braixen, and Greninja. I think they had the best work put into them. I haven't seen ALL of them so bare with me.

Also, any plans on animating some of them?

Mega Mewtwo Y? There's still no sprite for that... :)

The animated sprite resource is in the Sugimori-colors thread but there are no plans for an animated ME, PR and other in-battle forms (i.e. Blade Aegislash) sprites...

Years
Would anyone be interested a zip file with all the sprites separated into individual images with transparent backgrounds (since I'm already doing that for my own project)?
(Assuming it's okay for me to post/provide such a file)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Would anyone be interested a zip file with all the sprites separated into individual images with transparent backgrounds (since I'm already doing that for my own project)?
(Assuming it's okay for me to post/provide such a file)
I think that'd be nice to have, but only after the resource has been completed. Otherwise there's no point. (Unless you feel like updating it every time MrDS accepts a new sprite)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Can this thread's downloads in Dropbox as same as from the Sugimori Palette thread?

Years
I think that would be nice once this resource is complete... But how and where can we use those?
Short version: Pokemon Essentials.

I think that'd be nice to have, but only after the resource has been completed. Otherwise there's no point. (Unless you feel like updating it every time MrDS accepts a new sprite)
Well, I do intend on updating it every couple of accepted sprites. However, I still need to finish getting things as they are now all properly arranged. ^^;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
And to think soon a thread will pop-out for Gen 7 Pokemons sprites if Sun and Moon end up being 7th gen.

Back