• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want us to use this thread to talk about our cool flairs!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I like it, reminds me of the old forum themes before we had flairs so it's a nice, nostalgic touch!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah Hyzen's is really pretty!

I sure didn't stick with mine for long lmao. Well, just the bg pic is changed. Not sure which one I like best.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I kinda like what I've done with this flair ... except when it's on a big post (such as VPP posts / Challenge updates) with the left side postbit.

Guess I'll have to produce a background that tiles.

(Plus, I probably should figure something out for legibility anyways, since some of the stars are being bright around information spots.

And yet, I feel that trying to to design for left postbits will make top postbits kinda fugly. The tradeoffs of life.)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Ohh that's so pretty, is the avatar commissioned? Love it!!

Also love the new galaxy aesthetic @Shooting Star! And Riki's flairs are always so sleek :chefs_kiss:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • so hi i made another simple flair to celebrate the canon birthday of a roleplay character :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    i like mine rn
    It would look even better with this avatar:
    16colorsnowwoo.png

*hint hint nudge nudge*

For real tho it came out super clean. Love that look!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I just fixed the flair on my profile!! All the colors I used match Empoleon's color scheme. It took me like 30 minutes of trying to figure out which section is which on the editor because I kept forgetting or getting confused. There was a lot of refreshing the profile page after every change, but I finally figured it out!! And it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. A few different shades of blue, with gold as an accent.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just fixed the flair on my profile!! All the colors I used match Empoleon's color scheme. It took me like 30 minutes of trying to figure out which section is which on the editor because I kept forgetting or getting confused. There was a lot of refreshing the profile page after every change, but I finally figured it out!! And it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. A few different shades of blue, with gold as an accent.
    Your profile looks really elegant now, well done!

My post flair is still just white with an avatar heh. I added a cute badge to spice it up?

Years
  • I just fixed the flair on my profile!! All the colors I used match Empoleon's color scheme. It took me like 30 minutes of trying to figure out which section is which on the editor because I kept forgetting or getting confused. There was a lot of refreshing the profile page after every change, but I finally figured it out!! And it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. A few different shades of blue, with gold as an accent.

It's always good to see any improvement when it comes to the best pokemon ever created along with Piplup lol

And, following Gardy's lead, I will take this occasion as well to thank Kitty, who made my flair. I loved it, but, as the time passes, I love it even more!

I changed my signature recently and I am quite happy with the final result, even if I'd still like to improve it. It as all the info (but more will be added later) and every pic has a direct link to something important. It makes my signature pretty interactive. I am very happy of that. If I figure out pop-ups, I might change some of the links.

Back