• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    dozing off while trying to stay up to do One Thing and then gonna actually go to bed lol

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • I might go watch netflux in a few... But now that i saw Sunday today is Sunday ( In japan it started atleast earlier) i might go watch O n e piece new epic episode ( Slowly it went from childish arts/Funny anime to more serious and epic anime like the other popular ones )

Years
  • Well I went into work for two hours but had to leave due to the snow storm. Now I am working from home.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Playing Showdown, waiting for laundry to dry. The weather is awful but I might go out just because i'm tired of being stuck at home

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I can't sleep, so I'm watching The Rugrats Movie over and over because it's my favorite movie. ;w; That, and I'm also chatting with my best friend some and thinking about trying to write. I spent most of my time in my room watching Netflix and Hulu on my Xbox One... so... change of pace brings new opportunities for different activities. :3

TY

Doing nothing atm, probably get kicked from my room cause it needs cleaning and then walk with the doggo

Years
    • Seen today
    I started to draw for around 30 minutes, realized I was too unsatisfied to continue and threw the paper away.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Watching netflix, using phone to write at the moment, i want to eat but i think that it will make it harder to sleep..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back