• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just got home from stopping at work and getting breakfast. Dont know if i wanna nap or do something else now.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Gonna go out and buy a joint birthday present for my friend's 18th, then go to the library and do some work since I have a few hours to wait around until tutoring...

Years
  • Thought i saw a username called bishounenland and im tempted to rename to that

Still internally debating

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I'm about to start my reading assignment and then start preparing for the midterm. I'm really tired so i'll probably go to bed early. Hopefully by 9-9:30.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    About to go to sleep although I should've probably done so an hour ago. Got distracted watching Sun/Moon and losing track of times oops.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I'm... reinstalling Minecraft to see what updates I've missed. Looks like they're making a new one but it's not complete yet, it seems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back