• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

being depressed cause it snowed again and I know I have to go through it

Years
  • considering buying Moana on my Amazon prime account so I can watch it in the living room even though my boyfriend has it on his account in the bedroom.

#FirstWorldProbz

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    considering buying Moana on my Amazon prime account so I can watch it in the living room even though my boyfriend has it on his account in the bedroom.

#FirstWorldProbz

sis you better save them coins

Years
    • Seen today
    Thinking about doing my essay at exactly 8:00. But then I'll probably decide on 9:00. Then I'll end up in bed promising myself to start in the morning.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    anxiously waiting for my cat's spay surgery to be done so i can pick her up, and posting to distract myself ahhh

Aw Janna I hope your cat will be well <3

Rn I'm just browsing PC on my phone in bed since it's still early in the morning

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Spending some quality time with my son. Time he may not remember years from now but hey, I find it fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    woke up from sudden nap. kinda wanna go back to sleep but i have smth i need to do so after that i will....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back