• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "what I should be doing right now" thread

Years
  • Writing about a blind person in a pimped up universe, not sitting on my arse with eyeballs that defy description in terms of dryness and discomfort.

Exercise also, but good lord I feel rough.

Years
  • Should either be cleaning, wrapping presents, or sleeping since I've got to be up really early for work tomorrow. Or maybe somehow doing all of those at once?

pkmin3033

Playing a game or finishing off a sketch I did a couple of days ago. Laze.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Writing my IF novel, organizing things for the next show, writing my thesis, cleaning...

Years
  • Probably should go to bed since I have work in the morning...but another hour on the internet doing nothing important is just so appealing,

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    ah i should definitely be revising for my mocks that are in a week

but here i am, scrolling through pc

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Resting because while I am getting better, i'm still a little sick, but I am a rebellious child

Back