• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heaven and hell

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • This thread isnt a debate on whether or not any heaven or hell exists or which religion's theology is true or anything like that.

Assuming that heaven and hell is real, how do you imagine heaven? hell? Another way of putting it would be, what would be heaven for you?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

To me, Heaven is being with one person in particular, and Hell is being with literally everyone else. I don't think the place really matters, to be honest. I see it as more of a state of mind/experience as opposed to a location.

Although I can't imagine Heaven being somewhere with a temperature of over 15 degrees, I would say that much.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • dogs and steak.

also pokemon.

hell is cats and banana.

also digimon.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Heaven:

NME1AK7.png

Hell:

EW4w5nF.jpg

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'd think...heaven is a place where you go like.. where there's a bunch of people you care about and are good people. there's a variety of things to do there and you can run around and go on swings and live in houses or you can even watch the people from above.

i think hell is like.. a bad place where bad people go to suffer. there's nothing of enjoyment there and you just sit there and think about all the bad things you've done.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    heaven:

Spoiler:

hell:

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    not to be deep or whatever but my ideal heaven would not be a state of permanence - it would be something i can choose to leave and cease to be if i want to, or at least take a break from. the thought of never having control over my existence is horrifying tbh
    that's a kind of hell for me

string555

Banned
    Years
  • My slice of heaven would be a world where I can create it however I want. Everyone in it would be happy, with no suffering. :3

One version of hell for me would be to live the same exact life over and over again. No matter how much I could recognize that I've done it before, I wouldn't be able to change how anything plays out. FOR ETERNITY! :O

Another version of hell would be stuck in a completely empty room, no doors, windows, or anything. The only exception is a giant clock on the wall, that loudly ticks for the seconds. But, there's no hands on the clock, so no matter how much you count the seconds, you would have no idea what time it is. Just tick-tick-tick FOR ETERNITY! :O

Years
    • Seen today
    I see Heaven as a place you would reunite with loved ones. Usually I picture it with a giant golden gate

Then I see Hell entirely with red lighting, a giant cliff with corpses hanging everywhere, and bunch of monsters at the bottom skinning people. This is because of a Youtube video I saw a long time ago, and the image stuck with me.

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i believe in reincarnation/turning into a ghost (if you had a troubled life and want to find some sort of redemption) more than anything else, but i would imagine heaven being a place with every friend you ever knew and all the things you enjoyed. there's like a personal space for you, if that makes sense.

hell is a place where you're surrounded by things you don't like or are afraid of constantly. for example, i'm afraid of insects/spiders, so if i went to hell, those things would be around me and crawling on me constantly. i guess there's a torture aspect to it too, but i can imagine it being more psychological than physical.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Heaven is a place where everything makes sense, is orderly, and nothing is mysterious or vague.

Hell is a place full of uncertainty; where everything is disorderly and clouded in lies and pretension.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I would imagine heaven to be a friendly, comforting place. You can meet up with loved ones, play some video games, write, and just chillax. I do agree that being in one state for all eternity would be a bit... stale, so getting to switch things up from time to time would be awesome.

The weather would be fair, the landscape would be rolling hills with mountains in the backdrop with trees and a river.

I'd like to think it would be the best balance between freedom and security.

Hell, on the other hand, would be a maximum security prison. You're there because of the bad thing(s) that you did, and have to live with that guilt for eternity. The guards treat you like scum, and constantly throw your negative deeds back in your face, in case the guilt wasn't bad enough. The other inmates are all hostile, and you're in constant fear they'll do something nasty to you. No matter what you try and do to get in better standing with them fails, you'll never have any allies here. You're always on the brink of starvation, dehydration, and exhaustion; always horribly uncomfortable, but not enough to knock you out. Somedays, the guards force you to work to the bone, until you're right about to give out. Of course, the weather then is horrible; either way too hot, or way too cold, and you're never dressed correctly for the climate. Other times, you go "days" locked in your cell with no sort of stimulation or activity. You have no knowledge of or control over what happens to you; no freedom, no security.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    well i fantasize sometimes about leaving my body behind. pretty much ripping my body off and just being my essence/energy. i imagine this great energy that calls to all living things. when things die they join it and everything is connected.

i guess in hell you would be confined to your body

TY

heaven is a place for all the good things and all

hell is just there to teach you the fine ways of demon magic, the best magic

Back