• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-smiles-

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
  • as an autistic person, i find myself either not being that expressive, or giving the wrong expression without realizing. for example, i can look shocked or upset when i'm actually happy. it's kind of weird lol.

Years
  • yea i used to be so bad at conveying facial expressions. got myself a mirror to train my face muscles to look appropriate the emotion i'm feeling and i think that investment has paid off a bit throughout the years. (e.g. i taught myself how to smile properly lol.)

Years
  • I have a big, fleshy animated face with a broad smile. It's an honest face and emotive, strong feelings like sadness or humor, happiness or excitement tend can be read in my expression I think as plainly as the nose of my face. I'm also told my voice is calming.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I happen to have a blank/neutral resting face, which isn't fun when combined with the fact that I look down slightly as I walk, usually with my hands in my pockets. It makes people think that I'm sad. Most of the time when this happens, I am not sad.

Years
  • I have resting bitch face, so I try and smile most of the time to hide it.
    I don't want people misinterpreting me.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm not particularly expressive. I've kind of build up the habit to smile a lot which at times comes off as really out of place. This can sometimes make people not taking me seriously (e.g. suspecting me of lying when I don't) or even infuriate them when they get the feeling that I'm not taking them seriously.

It just reminds me every time how much work I still have to put into all things socially...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    im an open book

i wear my heart on my sleeves

my inside leaks into my outside and my face always shows it. i'm very, very expressive :)

Years
  • as an autistic person, i find myself either not being that expressive, or giving the wrong expression without realizing. for example, i can look shocked or upset when i'm actually happy. it's kind of weird lol.

This. Although I am extremely inexpressive to the point where even if I think I'm smiling or something I'm probably not. It's been quite the bother for myself and others at times :')

Years
  • somewhat expressive. most of the time i have a neutral face, but my most expressive state is whenever im happy bc i tend to act very excitable lol

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I've never been very overly expressive but over the years I've trained myself to appear more expressive than I actually am. People prefer someone who's more reactive than I am naturally so I've just learned over the years how to fake it.

Back