• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

three months left of 2021, huh

Years
  • i'll be honest w/you guys, idk about everyone else, but it's been a hell of a year. for me, it really did feel like 2020 part 2. @___@

time is flying to some extent, though. it's already September!! at least, August flew by rather quickly for me. how about everyone here? are you all ready for the next year to come already?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm kinda like you when it comes to 2021 feeling like 2020 part 2. The first half of the year just felt like a bitch and I didn't have the energy to do anything because of work. I finally quit my job in mid-July for the sake of my well-being and what little sanity I had left.

I do feel so much better after leaving my job because when I was working I felt like I couldn't get anything done around the house on my 2 days off because all I wanted to do was sleep. But now I have all the time in the world to do things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i need more time, i'm not done with my phd yet aaaaaaa, time, please go more slowly

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tbh nice things happened for me in 2020 but i guess 2021 somehow mostly felt like a transport track to 2022 :V

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Honestly 2021 is probably my best year. I got rid of mental issues, I am finally proud of myself after finishing my PhD, and I have a post-doctorate position waiting for me in another country. I grew closer to my sister (we play a lot together, LoL mainly), I spend my days making my fangame, and I somehow managed to keep doing sport and eating correctly.
    And I found the best profile picture ever.

i need more time, i'm not done with my phd yet aaaaaaa, time, please go more slowly
    Hi fellow Doctor :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd say good riddance to 2021, except it's just been "2020 II: Electric Boogaloo", and 2022 will almost certainly be "2020 Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith"

same shit different day really

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ive still yet to find work for 2022 so no pls

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • It feels like time hasn't passed, I am stuck in a stasis, and hoo! My first share of mental health related problems!
    This has honestly been a very weird year so far. I did play some games I wanted to play three years back, got some good grades in college, but somehow I still feel as if time is standing still.

I haven't yet processed 2020, and 2021 is already done with its first half. I've not been looking at the calendar since it's only online classes and it just goes on. I sort of like it as it's like a break but at the same time it's as if I'm going nowhere too.
    L9OAtRe.png

Years
  • Time really is relative. Not even January felt long to me this year, compared to previous. Must be the result of just being home all day, nearly everyday, working from home and binging shows. I'm not really living in certain moments anymore, just passing activities by perpetually.

I don't think it's time wasted at all though. I'm just concerned as to how my youth is just whizzing by at such an incredible pace.

Back