• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • not to like brag but thank goodness I get sick maybe like once a year if even that

maybe I just don't go outside enough to get sick or hang around other people enough, but still

Years
  • im thankful because whenever i do get sick it hits me HARD like my throat would clog up and it's hard to breathe or drink liquids or even eat for that matter and ughhhhh

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I get sick every now and then, had a sickness once that had me out for like 4-5 weeks was bad times.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Other than getting the yearly cold I seem to get every winter I think the last time I was ungodly sick was when I was a kid.

Years
  • Chemistry was fun....not

although what's interesting is that when I was in high school chemistry, I used to be scared of lighting bunsen burners, but in college chemistry I was more than comfortable. It's weird how a fear of fire can just go away like that

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I didn't have anything chemistry or physics related since secondary school, which I am a bit sad about but eh, pursuing other fields of education and chemistry is not really needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back