• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

16 personalities

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I might re-take the test later and see what I get but I believe I'm ENTP.

PC extroverts unite!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • my_results.png

I've read through everything and I must say, it's like they've been evaluating my every thought, haha.

TY

but everything is like 50/50 so idk what to make out of it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    oh i actually got ENFP ahha, but quite close to ENFJ and ENTP also. shrug!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    ENFP-A

Clearly this proves just how extraverted I am. I will say, it's rather interesting how I am so much more of a feeler than a thinker, I am a rather emotional person, however, I'd think it'd be almost 50/50.

Other than that, I'd say the results are incredibly accurate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay 3 ENFP results so far! Ho-oh will be surprised haha

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I usually get INTP, but this time I got ISFP. I'm guessing probably because of the wording of some of these questions. Even though I could tell what it was asking overall, the way they worded some questions made me answer differently from the norm. :o

Or maybe I've just shifted again. I was right on the border of T/F this time, but waaay farther into S than N. I think over the last couple years I've started leaning away from always trying to be right and trying to keep a much more open mind, which I think would've skewed the questions on this quiz. I still think logic/facts are really important, especially in this ridiculous fake-news era, but I'm a lot more open to changing my mind on things that in the past I would have been really rigid on, because I've really started to recognize now little I know and how much I have to learn about others' experiences. And that kind of growth I'm okay with.

Although the edgelord in me still slightly misses that feeling of superiority when I used to get INTJ on these things lmfao.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    ENTP-T

I think it's safe to say that the result is pretty accurate. I mean, I've taken three of these in the past with the same results.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I got this ADVENTURER (ISFP-T)

Got bored of the test so results might be skewed.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since this is interesting, I looked up youtube videos on the topic :) I'm likely not an ENTP, no. Possibly ESFP but most likely ENFP, it's a difficult divide.

Back