• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Saltation

ABSOLutely amazing
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    Ralph Breaks the Internet. I didn't quite like it as much as the first one. It was fun in a "hey look how many references to stuff you know we put in this movie" kind of way but that's about it

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hustlers

Honestly surprised how much I loved this. Nothing better than strippers drugging rich men and taking all their money honestly! Yup!!! Strong performances from JLo and Constance Wu plus an engaging and fun story that was also leaving me to near tears at moments. 9/10

Years
  • I've seen Jumanji: The Next Level few days ago. It was fine movie. It was basically same as the first/second one and it was everything I asked it to be, so I'm satisfied with it.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Rewatched Midsommar for about the tenth time last week! Definitely my favourite film release this year. I'm looking forward to Boxing Day though, when I can spend all day watching all the terrible, cheesy, novelty Christmas films I want! >:D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, it's Christmas, so the obvious answer is Die Hard. I don't care what anyone says, John McClane, and not Santa Claus, is the true hero of the season, with Hans Gruber perfectly symbolizing the season's corporate greed. And let's face it, we all know a Harry Ellis that nobody wants at the Christmas party, but they show up anyway.

Years
  • Hustlers

Honestly surprised how much I loved this.

Yeah, that quote just about sums up the movie for me. We didn't plan on seeing it but ended up in an empty cinema watching it near the end of it's run, it was a lot better than I expected!

I'm very surprised nobody has said The Rise of Skywalker yet. I have seen it twice now, absolutely loved it and bawled my eyes out like a little girl for a good chunk of it.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm very surprised nobody has said The Rise of Skywalker yet.
    I was literally going to mention it now lmao.

But yea, SW: TRoS was the last movie I saw. I'm not a fan of SW, tbh (I've only seen this trilogy), and personally I think it was... eh. Not good, I actually liked the one that went before better, tbh

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I was satisfied by SW the Rise of Skywalker. Didn't watch the previous one but I watched the first one of this last trilogy and things made sense to me.

Edit: actually there are a couple things I would have changed, but when that happens I tend to look for a nice fanfic..

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Saving Mr Banks. I've been wanting to watch it for a while and I didn't think I'd end up crying, but I did. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the Mary Poppins films.

Ifeellikeimgoingtosobeverytime

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Klaus! A really good watch. Voice acting could've used some work, though, and one of the songs in the movie feels out of place.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Saw Jumanji 2. It's about the same quality level as the first film, so if you liked the previous Jumanji film you'll like this one. All in all pretty funny and I enjoyed it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Glass. If only it had a second movie confirmation.
    James McAvoy's seriously underrated.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aladdin, the live action remake. I sincerely like it a lot. Better than the animated one :) Jafar is silly, Aladdin is a bit annoying and a different sort of character from in the animated movie, and Jasmin is a bit too on the nose feminism icon. But the Genie and the adorkable handmaiden carry the whole movie lmfao.

Back