• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Ain't Dry County

User19sq

Do you drink? If so, do you drink out in public? Do you drink at home? Are you responsible, or a dumbass with alcohol? And what are your favorite drinks?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Never had an alcoholic beverage in my life.

Years
  • I drink on rare occasion, and it's not beer. Usually I'll drink a glass of wine at home if I am feeling it.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i drink but i only drink at home and even then the only like.. serious drink i've had was vodka and it was really gross cheap vodka. i usually stick to wine coolers or wine itself.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This Ain't Dry County

Years
  • I've never been a big drinker, and I haven't had alcohol at all since I got sick nearly two years ago because it'd be really stupid to fuel that fire lol.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i drink a lot, usually when i'm out with friends or if i have friends over. technically not old enough to drink in public so i don't drink in bars/pubs or anything but next month i'll be able to (and intend to)! i used to drink nothing but cider like most teenagers but i rly love vodka and coke, would probably call that my fav alcoholic drink.

User19sq

i drink a lot, usually when i'm out with friends or if i have friends over. technically not old enough to drink in public so i don't drink in bars/pubs or anything but next month i'll be able to (and intend to)! i used to drink nothing but cider like most teenagers but i rly love vodka and coke, would probably call that my fav alcoholic drink.

This is the only thing that makes you waifu material. You know that? XPPPPP

Years
  • I like to drink red wines, my favorite being pinot noir which is rich in resveratrol which is a phytonutrient that helps prevent heart disease and premature aging. Pinot noir is a dry red wine with a flavor that sort of makes me think of tart cherries. When I do drink, it's usually either one or two glasses (I'm a lightweight so I get drunk waaay easily), but any more than that is overdoing it anyway. It's a great treat for when you feel like partying or celebrating just as long as you don't consume too much. :P

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I drink a couple times a month at home and go out for drinks at local bars about once a month. I'm a pretty responsible drinker, but I also like to get really drunk and livetweet my reactions to movies. I surprisingly don't like beer or wine, but I like most hard alcohol except scotch and a few others. Moscow Mules, Lemondrops, spiced rum strawberry daiquiri, bourbon, and more. I live in a state with more repressive alcohol laws than where I grew up, so it's a constant battle against their stupid laws.

Years
  • I only drink with friends and even then it's pretty rare, especially now because it isn't term time.

When I do drink I tend to go for rum, whiskey or vodka with cola or a cider. I don't like beer but I'll drink it if there's nothing else.

I'm pretty good at handling my alcohol; I've not been hungover or vomited because of alcohol.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't drink, and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon. I just can't stand the taste. My roommates tried to get me to try some fruit-flavoured beer once, and it was better than most things that I've tasted, but I still would rather have something less...strong I guess? xD

I also tried like half a sip of rice wine/beer another roommate brought back from South Korea, I could barely stand the smell let alone the taste. xD

So the moral of the story is: I stay away from drinks and they stay away from me. ^_^

Sirfetch’d

Hardly ever. I just don't like the taste of most alcoholic drinks and I hate the feel of hangovers. I've never really been someone who likes the feeling of being drunk either. The only times I really sit down and have a few are on the weekends if I have a hard day at work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    i don't drink super often but when i do it's usually jack daniels by itself, with coke, or lemonade
    i've drank a few times in public but i don't like being like that around people

i'm a very happy drunk though and the night usually ends with me giggling on the floor

Years
  • I do drink. Aside from a couple cans of Guinness, I have two drinks that I always try to keep int he house. I have a bottle of Disaronno that I put in my espresso and coffee, and I have a bottle of 12-year old Scotch that I only drink on special occasions. I don't really find pleasure in drinking for the purpose of getting drunk. I drink because I enjoy the taste of the drinks. Other than that, I'm mainly an iced tea kind of guy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I dont drink anymore. I used to a lot back during my first two years of college. Was responsible for a bunch of great times, but alcohol also made me do things I still regret to this day. After a while I knew that drinking was a problem for me, and with a little help, I was able to kick the habit entirely. Rarely nowadays do I want to drink, but if I do, it's for the fun that comes with it.

Edit: Oh, and jack and coke was always my jam, but unfortunately I could never really enjoy it cause my stomach would despise me each time. Honey jack straight is the shit tho.

Bay

Years
  • Never drunk in public, but I drink at home on rare occasions. Usually there's only beer in the house, but don't like taste of beer alone so either with cola or some other soda. Sometimes another family member might buy some other flavored alcoholic drink or cheap store bought wine, and I drink those too.

Last edited:
    Back