• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do they call gatorade where you're from?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    We all know it, but it seems every place has its own name for it. If you have a favorite flavour, stating that's also welcome.

Over here gatorade is known as the bright red neon soup, regardless of colour. My favorite bright red neon soup is the blue bright red neon soup.

Years
    • Online now
    Gatorade

We call it by color, unless the flavor is easy to remember, like grape.

Bay

Years
  • I think my area just call it gatorade too. I used to drink it a lot when I was active in sports during high school, but after that I stopped haha.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • it's... just gatorade. i mean, at the grocery stores i've worked at, they label them "sports drinks" but it's fucking gatorade. my favorite flavor is light blue and clear, though it's hard to find in my area. i miss living in florida :'(

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I didn't even know there were words people used instead of Gatorade. That's what it's called.

Back