• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I purchased my bus tickets for this week. Work in NYC and ride the bus ;-;

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I purchased the following:
- 2 sets of earrings, one that has 3 varieties and sizes of flowers (my ears are triple pierced on one side) and pretty bee earrings because I love bees <3
- a black blazer that looks so fun and I can't wait until it's here and I can wear it! I work in a very casual environment, but I wanted some dressier items to wear out.

Years
Uh... I recently been to town and I purchased:
- A pair of jeans
- black addias jacket
- makeup remover and wipes
- concealer
- school trousers and socks

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Three games for ~$20 each. Watchdogs and Batman: Arkham Knight for the PS4. State Of Decay (Year One Survival Edition) for the XBOX One.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Got Kirby: Planet Robobot, the Meta Knight amiibo for it and the 20th anniversary Blastoise EX set of the tcg.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I went to Ulta earlier today and got some good stuff. Got some blue lipstick, a nude lipstick, face brushes, and a Tarte favorites pack. It's got sample of setting powder, blush, mascara, lipstick, and a contour stick. Pretty good stuff and I'm super ready to play with it. But like. Not today. bc I spent a lot of time working on what I got on now lol.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
A peanutbutter, chocolate, and banana smoothie over the weekend (I haven't been shopping in a few days). I usually don't like peanutbutter but I really liked the flavor of this. It tasted like a liquid butterfinger.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
bought myself Trespasser DLC for DAI as a celebration of exam-period being over.

Sirfetch’d

Today the only thing I bought was a Powerade at work. I was hot as hell and needed something to quench my horrible thirst.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
The last thing I bought was a king-sized Twix bar and a bag of chocolate chips (milk chocolate) as I really needed a chocolate fix aaaa.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Wow, I gone for 1 month and this thread have been replied a lot. Ok, I just bought myself a new pair of nike shoes.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I got myself some new Animal Crossing amiibos earlier.

In other news, autocorrect is insisting on changing "amiibo" to "amigo".

Back