• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Years
I bought a couple new ties, a burgundy, knit looking one from Bar III which I really, really like, and a pink one with a blue outlined/white square pattern on it from Club Room which I really like, and some Under Armor boxer trunk things, which are super comfy and easy to wear, haha.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
I ordered a book to learn how to sing on a professional level. xD i also got some food from the local market. I am going to make a stir fry soon with lots of veggies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Just bought mysefl an AirB&B trip to RI for Memorial Day weekend with the lady. Going to have a great time just chillaxing at the beach!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
A friend of mine and I are organising a booth at a festival starting tomorrow (it's the final thing we're doing before graduation for the Tri-M Music National Honor Society) and our booth is having a soda bottle ring-toss game, so we ended up (with club money) purchasing over 40 2-liter bottles of soda.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I just ordered a replacement disc drive in my efforts to fix my Wii's issues (after a lot of time troubleshooting). Aside from that, the other thing I bought today was lunch.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
A Corona at the bar.. I think the bartender was hitting on me cause they usually cost about 4 and I got them for 2.50 and she gave me double lime (which never happens) and she would touch me. Could of easily got it in.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Just went out and bought myself a lot of marshamallows and graham crackers. I work with a lot of young kids and were planning on having an art project that works with foods, it's going to be awesome! (:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
New screen protectors for my 3DS since even my dad told me those things got to be replaced. Gotta love it when your own parents care for your gameplay needs too xD

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
Years
A Joie 'Moo Moo' kitchen timer - as our previous one got broken :P
My Neighbour Totoro DVD
I also pre-ordered some films:
Zootropolis
The Jungle Book
Allegiant Part 1
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Kung Fu Panda 3
X-Men: Apocalypse