• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Years
I grabbed a really cool blue patterned Perry Ellis tie for a work dinner I had last friday night, looks pretty baller with my navy blue suit. B)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Besides some clothes, I bought some new Beats earphones and a new Lunar White Xbox One controller for my PC. Treat yoself.
Spoiler:

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Beef Jerky was on sale at work for $2.99 * (.15 - .075) (#employeediscountcancellingouttax) so I went and bought 2 bags of it.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Just bought some hats, Fire Emblem: Birthright, and a vinyl LP of Heroes by David Bowie.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
three cans of pringles
it was 3 for $4

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
A new Mooncup.

Any menstuaters reading this that don't have one, I totally recommend it. It's saved me a lot of money and many trips to the bathroom. The only reason I had to replace my old one is because I was careless and one of my pets got hold of it.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Just bought myself two tickets to the Red Sox for the gal and I this upcoming Saturday. Generally it's not too tough to buy these kind of tickets, but in this period of time when you are sustaining a relationship on top of only 20 hour work weeks, it can be a little tight at times ;__;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I went to Hot Topic with a friend and I saw and had to get a really cool key chain with Charmander, Squirtile, and Bulbasuar on it. Also says Gotta Catch 'Em All on it.

Years
A computer keyboard, a 32gb SD card, and a box of tea.

The first because I really needed a new one, the second because I've been wanting a bigger card for my 3DS, and the third because I was at Walmart and every time I go there I must check to see if they have the flavor of tea I want and can't find in other stores I go to around here.

Oh, and also some loaf pans and a rolling pin because I have eventual plans for baking that would require one or both of those.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Some fruit and pizza for lunch/dinner today. Other than food in general the last thing I bought was a stupid expensive doll because it's a collectible and I was afraid if I didn't take the chance to get it now that I'd lose the chance completely. Whoops.

Back