• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Honestly I'm going to put down a vote for JD because he seemed pretty happy to start a bandwagon.

[Vote] jdthebud

This game is going to be a disaster. I can feel it already.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Honestly I'm going to put down a vote for JD because he seemed pretty happy to start a bandwagon.

[Vote] jdthebud

This game is going to be a disaster. I can feel it already.
    I wasn't trying to start a BW, I was trying to pressure Lennie into responding. Which he hasn't done yet. Right now I have a FOS on Wicked for jumping on that BW.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the items that are going to get distributed are going to make this game less messy.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • FINE
    NIGHT ZERO!

"You have chosen to investigate 'Paranoia' Paranoia is innocent"

Years
  • Stop ****ing around guys! Try to find scum....Like Great Alex Kaz once said What are your top 3 scum reads and inno reads? XD

I don't like how everyone started bw or voting.

( P.S I'm kidding game just started but you can tell who is looking scummy acc to you guys)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • giphy.gif

[lynch] Abby

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back