• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Curious to see how this turns out with the whole Olympics theme and all! Pity I may not have too much time to participate, but we shall see.

What events are people interested in? you better include the small writing competition in your list ;p

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What events are people interested in? you better include the small writing competition in your list ;p

Pokeelections, bug catching contest, anime snapshots, small writing, parody competition, art, blog-off, breeding, PPC and poke encyclopedia.

Starting on one entry rn so hopefully I can fit this all into the week and win for Unova as well as have enough time to keep swapping/updating egg swap. This will also distract me from stress of being jobless currently. :c

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Second for me! Though this time I'm not worried about co-hosting an event so maybe I can enjoy this one a lot more than the last :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I'm not gonna participate in most of the For Glory stuff probably, but I'll be going around doing stuff. This is my first GT so I'm super excited!

totally gonna go into a coma from lack of sleep by the end

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    This is my first GT. I'm fairly new here. I made my account in 2013, but this is the first time I've really been active. So, greetings! Nice to meet you all! ^.^

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I think this is my first proper involvement in a Get-Together, I just hope I can attend some on my limited internet. :X

I reaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyy want to be apart of movie nights but I don't know if I can be. :/

hey did you guys see that pokedex event wow its so cool and the guy who made the thread is so handsome i think we should all participate

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Hello Team Sinnoh I am here... *glances at all the events that will earn points and realizes she'll suck at all of them* ...to help cheer you on!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Alright this is my first GT after my return, and like my third or fourth GT. First one where I'm a host though haha, and of three games no less!

#TeamHoennrepresent!

Years
  • So far I'm looking at participating in CAH, Plug DJ (on already xD), Small Writing, Battling Competition, Gods Among Us and several of the RPO events.

Last GT was my first and I loved it so much, really hyped for this one!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Kind of sad that I won't be streaming Pokémon this year, but it takes so much time out of the week that I wasn't able to enjoy the events last year :\ But at least we still have movie streams!

Anyways, this is my third GT! And I like how the teams were integrated into the whole GT; it's like last year's survivor but with even more people 8)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Anyways, this is my third GT! And I like how the teams were integrated into the whole GT; it's like last year's survivor but with even more people 8)

Survivor was the best, I was in like, the final six or so? Sooo much fun. c:

Years
  • This is actually the fourth GT for me. 2011 doesn't count because I got uh, disqualified due to unfortunate happenings.

Anyways, I may be on what is the smallest team aka most unloved region (I think) but I hope we can fight hard to make up for our lack of numbers.

Back