• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Trying to wind my brain down so I can actually sleep tonight. Fingers crossed!

Years
  • Watching Yu-Gi-Oh learning to play the game from it and browsing and posting on PC~

Leaf, I am sorry to interrupt you but I have mentioned at the starting of this thread that you do not have to post browsing and posting on PC~

Anyways

Checking my Facebook Page even though I don't have any friends on Facebook. : (

Last edited:
    Years
  • Leaf, I am sorry to interrupt you but I have mentioned at the starting of this thread that you do not have to post browsing and posting on PC~

Anyways

Checking my Facebook Page even though I don't have any friends on Facebook. : (

Ok.. Apologies I didn't know or thought it was bad. I won't write it anymore.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    regretting everything i've ever done....

but really just wallowing in the feeling of despair that I've spent the better part of a week brainstorming, and researching how to implement a new mechanic in my hack
    and after I felt I had finally dotted every T and crossed every i, (I know what I said) and made my attempt and got the thing to compile...only to find most of my changes had ZERO effect.

it may have been 2 weeks...idk can't really think right now...

Years
  • regretting everything i've ever done....

but really just wallowing in the feeling of despair that I've spent the better part of a week brainstorming, and researching how to implement a new mechanic in my hack
    and after I felt I had finally dotted every T and crossed every i, (I know what I said) and made my attempt and got the thing to compile...only to find most of my changes had ZERO effect.

it may have been 2 weeks...idk can't really think right now...

Way outside my area of expertise, but even I can how much that sucks. I hope you figure it out Meister :)

Rn: being annoyed at myself after plugging my phone in to charge for an hour... and just realising I hadn't switched the plug on 😒🤦

Years
  • I'm about to have my home therapy session today in a few more minutes. The movie I finished watching then listening to music and cuddling with my cat Tac helped me feel better and happy.

Back