• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Leaf is right. You should go for it! You're talented and it's great as a secondary form of income. I don't make bank off of commissions personally but there's been one or two times that extra $50 has made a big difference for me. Just put yourself out there! <3

I may try it irl, since most people online would not pay for design or a layout.

Both of you are extremely talented I must say and would definitely pay also to get work from you both. When I get more money coming in for the next month or have more saved I'll definitely support you both with paid work commissions. Since I love to do the same like you two. You both inspired me and also I'm a fan of each of your work too. I hope soon I can show you both my work with GFX stuff soon. I think my parents are going buy me a laptop when I spoke to my mother this morning on the phone. She gave hints she's " looking into it " and don't worry about my sister's plan to share her laptop with her. Originally the plan was to share with my sister's laptop, her setting me up my own account on it. Though It could possibly change now that I could possibly will be getting a new laptop of my own.

Years
    Watching the husband play one of my fave games on the Ps4, drawing and just about to order food for our Japanese themed night.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm watching a Let's Play for Baten Kaitos right now. I actually did not know that people still do these on Youtube.

Years
    I just got done playing an old board game with my sister and I loved to play constantly as little girls. I found the game at a store for a good price. We laughed a lot , joked and had lots of fun playing it and we will play it again later on today for sure. Right now I'm broswsing and posting on PC.

Years
    I hope you feel better soon Dill 😊

Just finished a jigsaw. Well almost anyway, I left the last few pieces to do with my other half :)

Thanks lovely. I sadly suffer with stomach and bowel issues now and again but ill be ok <333. Jigsaw sounds fun! Any photos of the finished piece?

I'm just watching TV.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Drinking after the hellish day at work I had. People just need to calm they asses down.

Years
    Thanks lovely. I sadly suffer with stomach and bowel issues now and again but ill be ok <333. Jigsaw sounds fun! Any photos of the finished piece?

I'm just watching TV.

That sucks Dill *really gentle hugs*

Here you go!

Spoiler:

Drinking after the hellish day at work I had. People just need to calm they asses down.

People can be... I'll let you finish that Caite 😅

Enjoy your down time!

Years
    I know where it is, but I'm not gonna spoil it for you, of course.

I'm eating dinner. Yes it's 10:30pm, what of it?

Back