• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen today
    I found it, but I had to cheat. I could have sworn I checked that section, but I must have skimmed over it.

Years
    yet another poster design to work on. somehow there's a bunch of events going on in March for my company. brings me income though so yay~

Years
    Working on my thesis. I got past the boring theory part and now I'm describing how I created my textbook. It goes smoothly so far.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Making Pixel Art, broswsing and posting on PC a bit and lastly relaxing next to my tubby cat Tac~

Pretty much exactly the same lmao only my little furball kitty is named Elijah. <33

Years
    • Seen today
    Being indecisive about my avatar. I'm considering just using an old one at this point, or something similar. I'm happy with it for two days before thinking "Never mind I don't really like looking at this".

Years
    Watching Korean YouTube's I ❤ and that inspire me, browsing and posting on PC lastly thinking of possibly making clubs to make on PC by planning them out on paper first.

Years
    • Seen today
    My opponent is taking 10 minutes for one move in which he's going to stalemate me.

I'm winning by 29 material points and I haven't been able to close this game. If I were on the opponents side I would probably be giggling.

edit: never mind he just didn't move at all and lost

Last edited:
    Back