• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She's been here foreverlark

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hurr hurr I make the worst titles.

Today, 6 years ago, a crazy little kid with the name SilverSmeargleSplatter joined the forum. She was a total loser who was my friend. And still is. Everlark has been a mod on PC for 5,000 years, and there's no sign that she's ever going to leave staff. So we're just gonna leave her there I suppose! Really though, she deserves a lot of recognition for all she's done. In 6 years, she's modded at least seven thousand forums, and dealt with at least four and a half billion troublesome members. Give or take.

Everlark is both funny, and exciting, as a person. She's as brutally honest as they come, but that's why I love her. The 5 years or so that Everlark and I have been friends, we've been through some serious ♥♥♥♥, and ranted about the most obscene things together. I've called her drunk so many times, and she always talks my ear off somehow, even though I'm the one supposedly intoxicated...

Congratulations on 6 years dearest, you nerdy hero <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Happy 6th PCversary Momma Syd <3
    This little birdie is so very proud to have met you and take shelter in your nest ^_^
    You are, by far, my favourite member of the staff (sorry Gav ;-;) and you will always be, because you are amazingly awesome and people should build you a statue <3

Cheers for another 6 years! *-*

P.S. I'll do my usual art spamming later, when I manage to get on a laptop ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Syd, I'm glad you've stuck around for so long. c:

Congrats on surviving six years on such a huge forum, and not even taking many breaks. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Six years? Wow, that's amazing. Back then, I was just a sophomore in high school. Maybe junior; don't really remember. XD" Anyway, congrats on your PC-versary, Syddy! Hope you don't leave us any time soon, and stick around for years to come.

Years
  • Happy 6th PCversary sweetie :3

You have done an awesome job at being a great mod and looking after all those sections, and hopefully stick around for hopefully 6 more years!

Because you are our Syddy and don't change who you ever are.

- Hikari

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'd have been here for five years this year too. :D We a bunch 'o oldies, hehe.

Anyway, happy sixth anniversary, Syd! Like I've always said (no srsly, go check my posts :p), you're a mod I look up to for the work you've done over the years. You're amazing - keep being awesome and looking over your territory as a queen. <3;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Gav, thank you so much for making the thread. It brought a huge smile to my face, especially that Daxter gif.

Kagami, thank you, birdie!! You are too sweet. Glad to see you've found your way back, btw. :) I hope you're all settled in to your new place.

Leo, ikr? I've only had one DLoA as well. It's crazy to think I've been here practically six years straight, lmao. Thanks!

Nymphadora (cause I can spell that one, sorry!), I was a sophomore in high school too. Weird to think that I'm a senior in college now. Don't know where the time went, haha. Thank you!

Hikari, thank you! I don't plan on changing. Maybe just usernames, of course. :P

Dero, awww ba. Thanks! <3 Means a bunch. :) Didn't think many people would look up to me. I'm short.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Congrats on surviving this long! I like how we joined at similar times and ended up being mods and all. =) Yay for FFL buddies!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Yay, Syd! You're old

You're an awesome mod and so friendly *_*
    Also I love how well you manage the challenge section by yourself and there's never any problem in that section :)
    I haven't been much on the challenge forums lately but for sure I'll be doing the event ! :)

Stay awesome gotham! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey Syddy, congrats for your wonderful 6 year feat! It's really a blast becoming friends with ya, and it's been really great trading with you before too! Also, really big thanks on being there to cheer me up at times! You're adorably amazinggg. (: I look forward to our future conversations, and I hope you'll stay with us for a long time. <3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh wow, six years? So long D: Congratulations on this milestone, Syd, hoping you stick around for a few more years. :) On a side note, wow, it's only now I realize you joined only 7 months before me. o.o

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    YAY SYD CONGRATS! I had no idea it was your pc anni... I don't pay attention. Also my theme doesn't show anniversaries ;;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Congrats on six wonderful years Syd! (You'll always be Syd to be js.) You're a really geuine, honest person and it's been great getting to know you over the past year or so even if we don't talk as frequently than others.

Anyway, once again congrats on 6 years! 8)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I scrolled to the bottom of the forum, glanced at the listed anniversaries, saw your name, and went "GURL YOU BEEN HERE SIX YEARS WHAT"

It seems like yesterday you were scared of everyone here, hiding out in Pokemon Fanfiction and the PokeSpe club. I always remember the story you wrote about Onion, and how our reviews of that story made you laugh.

Over the intervening six years, I've watched you grow up, maturing into the person you are today. You're no longer scared of getting out there in the world, being fierce and awesome, sticking up for what you know is right, all while caring for others in that special way you do.

And all while dealing with all the forums you take care of. Dealing with that much work here while never taking a break is quite a feat. I guess that also shows the strength of your character!

This got a little more cheesy than I wanted it to, but you know how I am.

May you have a billion more years here so we can shake our canes at the young whippersnappers together.

Years
  • Happy PC-versary Syd! Six years is certainly a long time for sure, and I hope you stick around for much longer! :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I know that you're still awesome as ever, Everlark, and Happy PC-Versary :) 6 years is pretty long time, and I hope you'll keep at it and stick around!

Back