• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Notifications have been changed

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH QUOTE NOTIFICATIONS

AERIAL ACE
    OWL

where did link to private messages go it disappeared???? sos shlep

i don't think it works.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    oh you said quotes. whoops. i thought you said mentions! i feel like a butt.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    suggestion. for comments on your blog entry, it would be neat if you could make it read off the actual comment rather than the blog entry.

Years
  • I do like getting notified on your blog, but I too noticed that the amount of PMs you have in total isn't there anymore. For a second I thought my PM'ing privileges had been revoked! And that scared me a little.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • suggestion. for comments on your blog entry, it would be neat if you could make it read off the actual comment rather than the blog entry.
    If you mean like, "x commented on your blog entry: "Excerpt from comment..." then I think that might look good.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i like how they don't go away until you dismiss them. that's really cool.
    :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • It's also doing something weird when clearing a notification with the x button... o_O I'll look into that.
    I noticed that. For me it took a few seconds, jumped down to the post, then it cleared after another few seconds.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Notifications have been changed

BB codes don't seem to parse, so would it be possible to remove them from the preview? d: Anyway, great job, Audy; it's an amazing feature. Can't wait to see what you guys bring out next, haha.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really like this so far! At least you don't have to go to your User CP anymore to look at liked posts :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Does the notification system only work on specific themes for the site? Just curious because I tested the "blog comments" notification and nothing happened.

Years
  • Can someone like quote me so I can experience it myself? XD This is a nice and welcomed change to the notification system~

Lots of love!

I totally freaked out when I noticed the private messages information was gone from that breadcrumb aaaa. But this is looking really wonderful so far, especially quote notifications. Will point out any flaws or suggestions when/if I find any!

Years
  • Lots of love!

I totally freaked out when I noticed the private messages information was gone from that breadcrumb aaaa. But this is looking really wonderful so far, especially quote notifications. Will point out any flaws or suggestions when/if I find any!

Oh gosh, that was beautiful! :3 Thanks Sheep for doing that XD It looks really nice, it makes me not want to dismiss them and just stare at them all day.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Good question. I'll test it in a few minutes.

The problem is the different environments. :( I developed this on a test board on my local machine, and when I bring it to real-PC, things never end up working exactly the same way haha.

I promise everything worked 100% on my test board!

Okey dokes! The only reason why I'm asking is because I just got quoted here, as well as having someone comment on my blog and I didn't get a notification for either of them.

I'm using Color Flattered Y if you wanted to know which style I use.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was about to say that I just got a VM, and noticed nothing new and shiny.

Buuuut I'm using Color Flattered, so that explains it. XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    agkagjlajgklajlgkjalkgjaljkglja AUDY YOU ARE THE BEST EVER OMG THIS IS AWESOME

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • This is an awesome feature! My favorite part are the new greets, though. :P

"What brings you to the Candy Kingdom, Omicron?"
    "Omicron comes from a land down under"

Tek

Years
  • Quote notifications? Very nice.

Does the new notification system have anything to do with the unusual statement next to my username in the little box where notifications and controls are? Evidently I come from a land down under... I was not aware of this.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • [supporter]Dante[/supporter] comes from a land down under.
    Sounds so much better than Welcome back, [supporter]Dante[/supporter]. :p

Neat stuff, man. :D

Back