• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem Obsessed

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    How obsessed are you with emblems? Have you ever been obsessed with emblems or are they just one of those neat things you get? Do you have to get an emblem any time there's an opportunity for it?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I've been a member here for six years now, and I have four emblems. Unless, I'm really awful in trying to get them. They're not a real big concern to me. Heck, I didn't even bother to request for the PC Veteran emblem.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The last emblem I got was about....a month ago or so. xD I am not really obsessed with emblems. I'm more into making them rather than getting them. :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    To me, they're just there. There to make me look like someone who's gained some recognition through little things, such as being a supporter, or maybe joining in some events. Just a way to make you different to the rest.

As for obsession? Nonexistent. They're just things I get every once in a while, I don't really bother attempting to get them.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I usually forget they exist until I get one of my own! I don't aim to get any particular one, although it's nice when I do get one. :)

Funny, I just noticed that most of my emblems are from wolf or people on the sever, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I currently have around 40 of them, haha. Emblems are great; they're nice eye-candy. Last one I've gotten would be "My Goodies," which was given to me about three days ago by Shinx. Am I obsessed with them? Not really. Others might think of them differently, but to me, emblems are just some mere indications; nothing else. d:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I want all the emblems. Seriously I love them. It's compensating for my..height.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't gotten an emblem in a few months now haha. I have quite a few but I don't even know the exact number and I cannot be bothered to check. But really I don't care about emblems and if I did I'm sure I would do more to get them like participating in more things for one.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I used to get obsessed to get most of the emblems, but I started to trying to get them when I feel like it, nowadays. And I have around 18 emblems if I recall correctly.

Years
    I used to be obsessed with emblem collecting but it feels like I'm earning new emblems slower than I thought, I still only have 45 right now, the latest one for suggesting a PokePoll Of The Week in Pokemon General.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'm surprised I'm not obsessed with them! Haha.

When it comes to video games, those menial achievements next to a game on my profile mean way too much to me. I will go out of my way to get the dumbest, cruelest, and most insane ones if it means I can say, "Yeah dude, I 100%'d that game."

On the other hand, when a website (such as a forum~) offers me emblems/achievements/trophies/some weird leveling up system/etc. it just doesn't feel quite the same.. I'll still try, if the challenge is fun, but I certainly won't go out of my way.

srinator

"If you get it, You get it" not necessarily talking about emblems

i do like getting emblems but not really a big deal its not like they are bitcoins, and we can sell them to rukario for le monies

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm not really obsessed with them, but I wouldn't mind having a few more. I've seen some people who have tons. My favorite in is my PC veteran one because where I am one and all. XD I feel proud of it because I've been here off and on for ten years almost. O_O

Years
    I think it's more fun to hand emblems out to members than it is to actually earn them. So far, I have 58 emblems, and the last one I received was a little over a month ago.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I almost forgot about their existence. It's hard to collect all of the emblems without letting people knowing that you're obviously trying to earn them from your recent behavior.

Back