• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal & Platinum Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Name Changes for Crystal and Platinum Supporters

Hey everyone. As promised in the new username change system, if you are a Crystal or Platinum tier supporter you will retain some of the name change benefits you used to have. You may use this thread to, once a year, request an additional username change at any time, regardless of if forum-wide name changes are currently active or not. On top of that you are entitled to the normal name changes.

The rules outlined in the main thread also apply to you - please make sure you familiarise yourself with them before posting anything in this thread. This thread will only be opened while forum-wide name changes are disabled. When forum-wide name changes are enabled, please use the thread in Community Feedback and Support to request your username changes.

Request away!

Last edited by a moderator:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I apologize to not only the administration, but also Sodom who wanted me to do a name change collab with him, for bailing out on this so quickly. I feel far too disenchanted and my name change isn't helping very much. This time it isn't about the aesthetic, but the fact I literally feel out of place. Please do understand.

New Name: Antemortem

thanks, friends

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Current username: ★Symbiosis★
    Requested username: Symbiosis

I would like the stars removed. They were put on due to the fact that someone else had the username but I believe at this time there is no one with that username, They have not been active in over 4 years or they have not made a post because I searched and couldn't find anything other than me.

Detox

Requested username: King Syn

Yeah I don't use this username at all anymore, so I'd like it to be changed to what I currently go by on other forums. I'm pretty sure I'm a crystal tier supporter, though if I'm not then excuse me because I'm sort of out of the loop.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I think I've finally found the username I'm meant to have on PC. It was the first name I used after having been Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for 4 years or so, and I keep coming back to it. I surrender :3

Current username: Doctor
    Requested username: Adventure

Adventure is currently my alt still, of course, so it would be great if the names were swapped (again) so that the mod account became Adventure and the alt was Doctor. Thanks!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • So, wait... I can have one more name change? Is that what you are saying? Because I kind of regret changing to Hani-senpai. By the time I wanted t change my first request, it was too late to do so. D: If I have this right though...

Current Name: Hani-senpai
    Requested Username: LokiofSassgard

I really want this name because I keep going back and forth to Loki, so I might as well just keep it forever.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • So happy I can finally get rid of this stupid 'of Pallet Town' thing I decided to add on my username for some unknown reason.

Current Username: Veranithas of Pallet Town
    Requested Username: VeranithasVI

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Here goes nothing... I missed the forum-wide name change.

Current Username: slayerz96
    Requested Username: AltiusX

Finally thought of something which is better than the impromptu Monster Hunter reference. I have to stick with the new username for some time though, so I hope I won't regret it.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Bleh, I hate to do this, but I'll be using my once-a-year name change. I hope this'll be quite alright.

Current Username: Arachneo

Requested Username: MurkMire

And before you ask, yes, this was my PREVIOUS username. Yaaayyyyy for indecisiveness.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I guess it's about that time now.

Current Username: O'aka XXIII
    Requested Username: Sonata

The requested username is taken but they haven't been on in 5 years so should be fine.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I don't even go here that much anymore, but I think it's time for a name change that I might actually stick with.
    Current Username: Route 18
    Requested Username: s0nido

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Only just returned, but I certainly would like to update my name to match the rest of my internet things!

Current Username: Kinarii
    Requested Username: Amaruuk

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Because it looks so ****ing awesome, I am changing my name to Wilhelm until the next name change! If it's alright, I would very much like to have the name Necrum transferred to one of my alts. It would open up Vivillon to anyone who wants it/will actually use it. http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=396866

Current Username: Necrum
    Desired Username: Wilhelm

EDIT: In my excitement earlier, I forgot to say please, sorry about that. Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I feel bad for Sector (and I'll text him later), but ahh, I really really really want this name back. It was a good run being Denny :D Time to throw in my wildcard!

Current Username: Denny Hamlin
    Requested Username: Axeliira

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Hi, I'd like to request a name change

Current Username: SaviorOfSinnoh
    Requsted Username: Indigo
    The name indigo is taken, but the member hasn't been on since October 2008

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Old name: Mariah Carey
    New name: Aphrodite

Harley Quinn can wait until next time, when I don't have to ask for leniency about the four year waiting period (it's 3 years and like 50 weeks since they logged on)
    single word usernames are far superior anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back