• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inflate Users' Egos

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • who are your favorite members here? and why do you love them? this can be based on anything, if you're good friends with them or just love their posts or whatever. I don't care. keep it civil. no least favorites. you filth.

Sirfetch’d

Myself

I

That about sums it up

What about me? :'( I was going to add you to my list -^-

I love CHRISTOS, flight, shenanigans, Yoshikko, Jellicent(Duzzy), Aslan, Squirrel, Anti, Omicron, Achromatic, Rika, Lucid, spiff, Dragon, Aurora, Morkula, Larry, Sonata, and like 100 more that I am running out of time to name. I have too many favorite members

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What about me? :'( I was going to add you to my list -^-

I love CHRISTOS, flight, shenanigans, Yoshikko, Jellicent(Duzzy), Aslan, Squirrel, Anti, Omicron, Achromatic, Rika, Lucid, spiff, Dragon, Aurora, Morkula, Larry, Sonata, and like 100 more that I am running out of time to name. I have too many favorite members

you should know by now that I'm too vain to make a real list

though since I now feel obligated to

risa dave janna karp (even though you dead) josh oddish

uh

chase since he asked

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Going to give a shout out to machomuu for always making thoughtful posts in the video games section. (And probably outside that) Always enjoy reading them.

And...that's about it when it comes to members who still come here. Actually wouldn't be fair not mentioning Dragon and Nah for putting up with my crap lol.

Reactions: Nah

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    mentioning 'Everyone! uwu' is a cheap post
    live a little dare to be specific

maccrash, shenanigans, shining raichu, ayselipera, spiff, lord ante (still a godawful username), the dark avenger, esper, stormbringer, alli, oryx, jolene

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016

Inflate Users' Egos

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    live a little dare to be specific

maccrash, shenanigans, shining raichu, ayselipera, spiff, lord ante (still a godawful username), the dark avenger, esper, stormbringer, alli, oryx, jolene

I'd just like to make it known that I am retroactively removing 'maccrash' from this list because not only is he dating someone on last.fm like 30 states away, he didn't tell me about it until five minutes ago. He didn't tell me, his mother. I raised that child and for what? To date someone through something that doesn't even have a proper social media platform? I have no maccrash no more.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I'd just like to make it known that I am retroactively removing 'maccrash' from this list because not only is he dating someone on last.fm like 30 states away, he didn't tell me about it until five minutes ago. He didn't tell me, his mother. I raised that child and for what? To date someone through something that doesn't even have a proper social media platform? I have no maccrash no more.
    everybody........

i can explain.................

"30 states away" TF

Back