Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I'm not planning on downloading this demo or even wanting to use Ash Greninja, since I plan to use a mainly "7th Gen Pokemon only" team.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Altairis

take me ☆ take you

Female
database database
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted October 5th, 2018
5,174 posts
7.2 Years
I heard that the demo has the whole game in it.

Guess we better make our peace with everything being datamined come October 18th.
That's what happened when the demo for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was released. We got like... everything haha. Even art for trainers. I wonder if they've learned their lesson, though, and aren't including the full game in the demo, since it's a new generation it would spoil a LOT of surprises..

edit: nevermind im so dumb it's 3100 blocks and huger than ORAS's demo so we definitely are going to have the whole game right here. I, for one, am ready

ORAS/XYBW

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
Given this demo will be larger than both XY and ORAS's respective demos, it's definitely a sign Sun & Moon will be having a huge ton of content and probably break the trend of the first new-generation games having a bland postgame.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
13,543 posts
5.8 Years
Why do they include data for basically everything in the demos' coding when a lot of it's not even going to be used?
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
10,890 posts
14.1 Years
I actually really want the demo, not gonna lie. I'm gonna go for it.

I did like that Greninja in the anime, so 'eeey.

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
Pretty nice size for a demo. Considerably larger than ORAS! I'll definitely download the demo, I won't be able to wait another month without playing all the while the vast majority of people will be playing it through a demo version.

Luna

Has returned

Age 20
Male
England
Seen June 11th, 2018
Posted June 11th, 2018
3,459 posts
5.3 Years
I'm really excited for this demo, especially if it's gonna have loads of content, we've had to wait a really long time...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 27
Male
California
Seen May 16th, 2019
Posted May 16th, 2019
9,529 posts
6.7 Years
Good thing I have a new micro SD card with enough blocks to download the demo. What I do want to know is if Ash-Greninja will have a fixed nature or not. Did the same occur with Glalie in the ORAS demo?

Ash-greninja is real? My life has been destroyed.
Then you must have a pretty poor childhood.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan

Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted July 9th, 2019
639 posts
4.8 Years
Good thing I have a new micro SD card with enough blocks to download the demo. What I do want to know is if Ash-Greninja will have a fixed nature or not. Did the same occur with Glalie in the ORAS demo?
Just checked, nope, no fixed nature on the Glalie.

However, given this is (presumably) Ash's Greninja, I could see it getting a fixed nature akin to its personality in the anime, especially as the Ash's Pikachu event and Serena's Fennekin event both had fixed natures as well.
Swampert FTW!

Eden

Right you are, Ken!

Age 25
Female
Flavortown, USA
Seen July 12th, 2019
Posted September 30th, 2017
250 posts
4.3 Years
I essentially future-proofed my 3DS' storage so I'm in the clear. Very excited to play it!

Kinda scared to see what the datamining unearths though. It's bigger than ORAS' demo which had a lot of info in it, but Sun/Moon has a lot more going on in it so we'll just have to see.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight

Age 25
Male
Derby, England
Seen December 19th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
1,469 posts
5.3 Years
Considering I only really use my 3DS for Mario Kart and Pokemon games, I've got just under 12k blocks left xD Then again I buy physical copies of games, not eProducts.

Possibly, although Battle Bond is a nature so you could probably pass it down when breeding Ash Greninja. We'll have to see when the demo and game comes out.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Online now
Posted 23 Minutes Ago
2,556 posts
7.2 Years
Don't care about AshGreninja thing - want to download the demo to play it. So excited for it. Good thing my 3DS system is almost empty, I haven't used any of the space on it
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight

Age 25
Male
Derby, England
Seen December 19th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
1,469 posts
5.3 Years
Don't care about AshGreninja thing - want to download the demo to play it. So excited for it. Good thing my 3DS system is almost empty, I haven't used any of the space on it
That's essentially my thought process too. I just want to play SM and watch SM anime and this will nicely tide things over for me.
Age 28
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 14th, 2019
2,323 posts
11.3 Years
Kinda scared to see what the datamining unearths though. It's bigger than ORAS' demo which had a lot of info in it, but Sun/Moon has a lot more going on in it so we'll just have to see.
I saw a post on Reddit talking about how people over on 4chan are already planning to datamine the demo. The post said that we'll just get names and typings instead of images. (they said it would just appear as a ?)

I find that pretty annoying actually, if they're going to leak I'd rather just see pictures of them and get it over with. Names and typings alone don't really tell me if I'll want to use them....

Plus I liked how with X & Y the community discovered new Pokemon as people were playing them. Datamining seems so....clinical.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
4,225 posts
7.4 Years
I saw a post on Reddit talking about how people over on 4chan are already planning to datamine the demo. The post said that we'll just get names and typings instead of images. (they said it would just appear as a ?)

I find that pretty annoying actually, if they're going to leak I'd rather just see pictures of them and get it over with. Names and typings alone don't really tell me if I'll want to use them....

Plus I liked how with X & Y the community discovered new Pokemon as people were playing them. Datamining seems so....clinical.
I'm not too fussed at pictures vs names/typings, but yeah I get what you mean re: datamining being clinical. I really want to know more but at the same time I want to find things out on my own/through other people's actual playthroughs. But ah well that's just how it goes haha. My curiosity will get the better of me in the end :P

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
4,923 posts
9.3 Years
I will less likely believe 4chan without pictures. They could easily fake stuff. It is going to be hard to believe 4chan anyway. I know they can fake screenshots, we saw that with Kalos. But I would more readily believe them with pictures.

As for it being 3100 Blocks, not a surprise. They said this game was the most expensive pokemon game made and that it was an extremely large part of the entire 3DS budget for last year or this year. Which is why I originally thought there would have a second region. (Note: This info game from when the name was leaked as Rainbow 20th Ann Edition.)

As for Ash-Greninja. It is still only called Greninja in battle. It only says it transformed into Ash-Greninja. But it follows the same naming as other Megas. And Ash can mean more than one thing.

However, I am concerned with Battle Bond as well with it being used against wild pokemon. So I may not use it for wild pokemon hunting.
Advertiser Content