bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Putting the thread here as it is kinda relevant to two games.

Image is inside the article for spoiler reasons. Note this is not confirmed to be the new POkemon you can receive in GO from LGPE, but it's definitely in the GO network files, complete with shiny version.

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
Not what I was expecting at all for the new Pokemon (assuming this is the new Pokemon that we are getting in LGPE and not an early leaked gen 8 mon that somehow was added to the GO files). That said, I am happy about it! I love blob Pokemon and this is no exception. It's quite adorable!

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen March 27th, 2020
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
16.1 Years
Yeah I can't see this article o.o; *blink* Is it supposed to be in this thread? Just wonderin'
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Janp

Age 23
Non-binary
Czech Republic
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,054 posts
7.3 Years
It's certainly weird for a new Pokmon to be put in GO and this early. But then again, GF tends to put everything out there for dataminers to find. It looks more like a Digimon to me or like some kind of placeholder before the real Pokmon is revealed.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island

colours

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,473 posts
15.3 Years
Yeah I can't see this article o.o; *blink* Is it supposed to be in this thread? Just wonderin'

did you click on the read the article button above?

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,291 posts
7.7 Years
What... the heck? What even is that thing? xD

It doesn't look very Pokmony to me, if you know what I mean.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,945 posts
11.5 Years
This... looks like a placeholder more than anything. Not an actual Pokmon, lmfao. But if it turns out to be real, I wouldn't mind? I'd be okay w/it.

Maybe it's a Ghost/Normal type? If it's the real deal, anyway.
Theme: Osamu Dazai (Bungo to Alchemist)
Pair: Drew

Dawn

Sapphire Star

Age 30
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
11,968 posts
5.8 Years
Aww, I kinda like it. Inanimate object Pokemon are often the most interesting, and it could have some pretty cool evolutions. I mean, it's not like other generations have less original or organic designs, so why not? It could be worse - at least it isn't more furry bait trash like Lucario and Zoroark, or an overly complicated mess design wise. Sometimes simple is best, and it's pretty simple. I'd be fine with this being a real thing.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
8,461 posts
10.7 Years
It's apparently showing up in the GO Community Day event right now, fully animated and everything, so I'm leaning towards the fact that this might actually be a new Pokemon. I'm not going to form an opinion on it just yet since we know so little about it, but on design alone I'm not incredibly excited. Will be interesting to see if this speeds up the process of the new LGPE Pokemon being announced, or if TPCi/Game Freak/Niantic stay on course, and we're left wondering what the heck this is for a few more months.

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,291 posts
7.7 Years
I mean it's like Ditto got its... head... stuck in some kind of magnifying glass.

Odd but cute!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
898 posts
3.3 Years
Personally I think it looks like a placeholder - it looks pretty rough and slapped together, doesn't match the style of the other pokemon.
That actually makes sense. The fact that it transforms into Ditto the moment you catch it is probably a failsafe to stop people from owning it before it officially releases. Didn't stop me from snagging two which spawned in my room...

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Altairis

take me ☆ take you

Female
database database
Seen August 13th, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2018
5,173 posts
8.2 Years
If it's really a generation 8 Pokemon then... I'm a little disappointed and a bit worried.

The first Pokemon revealed for the past few generations have been some of the more recognizable/likable/well-designed/important for their generation. For example, Munchlax, Lucario, Zorua, Zoroark, Kalos starters and box legends, Magearna, and Alola starters and box legends. I'm a bit worried that they would look at all of the generation 8 Pokemon they have designed and choose this one to be the new "face" of the generation for a while, until they reveal more.

Not saying that I don't like the design at all or that simple Pokemon aren't great, but literally as a fact it just looks like bottom half of Ditto + bolt. There's absolutely no way they didn't look at this design and didn't think that people wouldn't immediately recognize this fact and get confused. So that's why I'm a bit skeptical. Surely they have other designs Pokemon as well and it worries me that if they thought this was the best Pokemon to use to introduce generation 8... then I'm not too excited about what the rest will look like.

ORAS/XYBW

Adventure

w i t h i n_

Non-binary
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
34,278 posts
12.7 Years
84 new Pokmon in generation eight.
That sounds nice :D

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
That sounds nice :D
Yeah. Thing is though we don't know for sure if that 891 number really is its dex number or not. We'll just have to wait and see.