HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 23
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
908 posts
4 Years
The mystery of the nut Pokemon appears to have been solved! What are your thoughts on it?

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Hiroshi Sotomura

Ashe – House of Blue Lions

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted March 4th, 2021
18,319 posts
18.5 Years
Well, it’s seeming much less like an accidental reveal by Niantic now. It wouldn’t be feasible for them to prepare all those videos just because Niantic apparently accidentally made them available.

Also, it’s cute! Can’t wait to see what Meltan is like in Let’s Go AND GO.

Sirfetch’d

Age 27
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 26th, 2021
21,852 posts
8.8 Years
I love it! Happy to see that it turned out to be a mythical Pokemon and especially happy that it is Steel typed. Gonna be really interesting to see what role it has in the upcoming games and why it was chosen of all Pokemon to be put in.

Hyzenthlay

My love, it lies so deep

Age 21
The neglected garden
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,597 posts
8.5 Years
First of all, why couldn't the games have graphics like in that video? <3

Secondly, that artwork of Meltan is super cute! It's definitely growing on me!
Ever felt a way with me?
Just once that's all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Adam Levine

I have tried all of your remedies

Age 18
Kara's Flowers
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,964 posts
9.6 Years
I like Meltan and its simple, endearing design, but it's Mythical so I'm meh on it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy

Male
the town on no map
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted March 23rd, 2021
3,331 posts
12.2 Years
I mean, I think it looks okay. Doesn't really get me anymore excited for Let's Go though. And adding to the fact that's it's a mythical and will problably require connection to the mobile game doesn't really help.

But it is our first Gen 8 reveal!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 23
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
908 posts
4 Years
But it is our first Gen 8 revea!
Considering the current gen threw us new mons in the middle of it, this being a Gen 8 mon may not be a possibility, but instead just be another one of the Gen 7 folk. However, there's nothing that tells us what generation this is going to end up in.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Janp

Age 24
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,558 posts
8.1 Years
It has red tail! Not my favourite design and it'll probably be as relevant to Gen VII as Magearna was to Gen VII.

But that trailer was nice. I wonder why Dittos suddenly started transforming in it.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Age 16
Male
Not Delaware
Seen January 16th, 2021
Posted October 2nd, 2019
870 posts
2.9 Years
What the heck?!? we're getting another steel type mystical, and it's a Knut on the body of a silver ditto. So, bassically GF was.like "Lets do this weird thing, and see how people react. BTW, it's shiny form is a rusty knut" I thought it was a joke... Ok, welp. Hope it's OP...

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,317 posts
12.3 Years
I like this Pokemon, but "liquid metal" sounds like mercury, so I'm sad this Pokemon isn't Steel/Poison. :( It's cute, though, I want one.
Theme: Yumichika Ayasegawa
Pair: Taemin

tokyodrift

i got you, you got me

Age 27
Female
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,240 posts
9.9 Years
Reminds me of Unknown quite a bit. Hopefully it'll have some kind of back story in the games at some point.

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen January 25th, 2021
Posted January 25th, 2021
914 posts
8.3 Years
The leak was obviously intentional when Ditto transformed into it in Pokémon GO.

I am still waiting to see what's the link between Meltan and Ditto??? Especially that it seems to be unable to Transform... is it some what their ancestor? The mass Transformation into Meltan being a sign of allegiance and worshipping?
All that comes to my mind right now is that wild Ditto sometimes happen to hold Metal Powder (METAL), an Item that increases Ditto's Defense. This useless item has always been a mystery to me. Not anymore I guess...
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
14,685 posts
7.5 Years
Curious to see what the explanation is for Dittos turning into it (assuming this was all intentional) and what the lore behind it is.

If it'll have any anyway....the games don't go into the lore of non-box/non-mascot legendaries as much as they used to.

Reminds me of Unknown quite a bit. Hopefully it'll have some kind of back story in the games at some point.
When I saw it, the "eye" was making me think of something, but I couldn't put my finger on what exactly. But now that you mention it, that's what I was thinking of =)
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

colours

she/her
the dream world
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,271 posts
16.1 Years
idk, it's ok to me; it even has kind of a cuteness factor to it! I honestly don't mind it.
Paired with flowerchild and Fairy

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
Not sure if I would have caught this thing in the wild, and I would never have guessed that this was a mythical pokemon. It looks more like it could be an evolution of unown or roggenrola. But maybe it will grow on me...

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Pichu

Age 28
Male
Johto
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
5,993 posts
12.1 Years
He is good and pure.

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen January 25th, 2021
Posted January 25th, 2021
914 posts
8.3 Years
I finally have enough signal to actually see this design after days of knowing about it’s existence. I think it’s super cute, the only thing I don’t like about it is the tail but I can live with it.
The whole design is questionable, but yeah, the tail is the most irrelevant part!
I think they were trying their best to make it look different than Ditto... but they kinda did it in abad way...
No matter what, I personally can't wait to see Meltan's upcoming movie to know more about this Pokémon. Although I have a feeling I'll be disappointed.
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

E-cat420

Mystery, Hiding In Ruins of Thought

Male
In An Old Library, Looking For Anything On Meltan
Seen May 30th, 2020
Posted October 2nd, 2018
7 posts
3.2 Years
I don't know about the rest of you all, but this Pokemon really does excite me. I think it's a combination of the fact that it's a Steel type (one of my two favorite types) and the fact that they're referencing it being mentioned in ancient texts, and my whole in-universe persona is a researcher of the Pokemon world's ancient civilizations. You can be sure that Elias Dorlcate's gonna be doing a lot of his own research on this Pokemon!
"Friendship: All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive." -Ancient Inscription found in the Solaceon Ruins