Sheep

she/her
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
34,590 posts
15.2 Years
The Pokémon Twitter account announced that more Sword and Shield news will be coming 16th October! Here's the tweet:
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1184093563908440064

Will you guys be tuning in?

Caite-chan

Lt. Commander!

Age 34
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
I don't have to work so I'll be waiting on my phone for it. Although I feel like it will be something small. I dono.
VPP: Dialga @ 10,630 / Delphox @ 10,600 w/ Fairy | Futro Region
“I have found Holmes’ methodology of deductive reasoning to be quite
useful. One of his adages is that once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen April 28th, 2020
Posted April 28th, 2020
Ah, more Pokémon news would be good! I might want to check it live if I have some time tomorrow.

Rengoku

炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,452 posts
12.2 Years
Second stage reveal for the starters will be good; at least we have a rough idea where we will be heading on who to pick.

More information of the cover legendary is really essential too tbvh.
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

Dawn

None
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
16,209 posts
7.2 Years
Ready the shovels, it's time for Game Freak to dig the hole even deeper.

I won't be tuning in, although I expect I will find out about it quickly enough, since it'll be plastered all over the internet. I have no expectations or wants at all, so it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Soaring Sid

Wishes you a good day

Age 19
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,609 posts
2.3 Years
I'm expecting starter evolutions, because that's most probably the best information to reveal at this point of time, with exactly a month remaining for the game's launch. They might reveal other Pokemon, though, who knows? Also, there is a possibility of showcasing a new town or something similar, or .....don't know? These are the only ideas I've got in my mind at the moment.

Taemin

MOVE

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen May 11th, 2021
Posted April 28th, 2021
11,189 posts
16.4 Years
DAMN I work early tomorrow and will probably miss it, but I'll look forward to it either way.

STARTER EVOS PLEASE, i must kno w

I can't leave this spot that's empty without you
It's an area that no one else can fill
The night's never gonna be the same.

SHINee - Area

paired to Palamon

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,750 posts
12.8 Years
I don't care what's revealed as long as it's not another Galarian form of a Kanto Pokémon. I'll tune in, probably? If I have time.
Theme: Elizabeth Veuve
Pair: Taemin

professor plum

Age 29
he/him/his
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
11,538 posts
16.5 Years
I hope it's the eeveelution(s) reveal, come on game freak
I feel like we'd have gotten that much earlier given the hype around it, but who knows!! We can still hope, right?

I'm hoping we'll see the starter evolutions, at the very least the 2nd stage~
Age 23
Male
Rijeka, Croatia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
404 posts
3.4 Years
Just what I could use for a nice break from my whole day at university tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's the starters, I'm really interested in what they look like. If Grookey becomes a Rock-type musician, that just be so funny. The leak that predicted everything correctly so far claims (through typos) that Scorbunny is a pure Fire-type, which would be nice after some 20 years of only the Cyndaquil line, and Sobble is supposed to become a spy (#007 in the Pokedex, ha ha).
Male
Seen July 15th, 2021
Posted February 24th, 2020
234 posts
5.6 Years
Alongside the starter evos and new eeveelutions already mentioned in this thread, tomorrow's news needs to include

Impidimp's official reveal

because it is way past time.
My hypothetical Galar team:
Spoiler:
Rillaboom, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Coalossal, Polteageist, Frosmoth

Type combos I desire:
Grass / Fire
A real Grass / Electric
A proper Grass / Rock

yes i like grass type what of it

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just doesn’t make any cents.

Male
with an axe
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
12,142 posts
6.4 Years
Heres hoping they reveal a bunch of mons, but don’t reveal their names so we can guess what they will be called.
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

colours

soul dew

she/her
imagination congregation
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
8,196 posts
16.6 Years
it'll be a bit hilarious and sad if impidimp never becomes officially revealed

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
16,416 posts
13.8 Years
I am curious to see if it'll be the same as the news we got from Coro Coro today.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,074 posts
16.6 Years
I feel like we'd have gotten that much earlier given the hype around it, but who knows!! We can still hope, right?
Yes bro, some guy leaked the info and it will be one new eeveelution for each version of the game, so yeah, i'm an optimist so i hope they wouldn't troll us this gen

And for that have a like ^^
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
16,416 posts
13.8 Years
Yes bro, some guy leaked the info and it will be one new eeveelution for each version of the game, so yeah, i'm an optimist so i hope they wouldn't troll us this gen

And for that have a like ^^
"Some guy leaked the info" is not a source that is valid. Please link to that claim, as I don't feel we should discuss unconfirmed claims without knowing the details behind said claims.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,074 posts
16.6 Years
"Some guy leaked the info" is not a source that is valid. Please link to that claim, as I don't feel we should discuss unconfirmed claims without knowing the details behind said claims.
Oh, man this is the DBZ Sparking! series all over again

Hopefully this "claim" is correct, we already had rumor of a giant Eevee which turned to be true

BTW are you an mod/admin by any chance?
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

Rengoku

炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,452 posts
12.2 Years
Well for that one, he's a moderator.

And I agreed, it'll be good not to share or talk about rumours that are not 100% proven around the site in cases of misleading.
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,074 posts
16.6 Years
Well for that one, he's a moderator.

And I agreed, it'll be good not to share or talk about rumours that are not 100% proven around the site in cases of misleading.
1.Hmm OK then
2.OK iwill keep that in mind, but like i said, hopefully we will get new eeveelutions this gen
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support