Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 21 Minutes Ago
27,165 posts
13.1 Years
Four new Gigantamax Pokémon have been revealed! What do you guys think? =) (Check article for pictures!)

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Soaring Sid

Lyphe's Ameuzing

Age 17
Male
India
Online now
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
564 posts
93 Days
Eevee and Charizard look superb! But honestly speaking, Kanto is getting a good massage now. Game Freak is again tending towards treating Kanto as the most important region.I mean.....that's where it all started, but other generations are getting ignored. Typhlosion could do with a giantamax, because Charizard has already got two mega evolutions. And Meowth, it has an Alolan form. Other cats like Skitty, Glameow and Delcatty could do with some new looks, it won't be bad.

This might be a bit too negative,oops

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
15,244 posts
11.7 Years
On the one hand, they generally look nice.

On the other... so far, Gigantamax is only for gen 1 and 8 Pokemon (and we know Lapras is to get one too from the one legit, confirmed leak). That's a bit sad imo.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
871 posts
10.5 Years
Finally, Gen. 1 after decades of being ignored... Oh, wait... 🤢

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
i see that pikachu is going back to his chonker days now
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
871 posts
10.5 Years
Expect the new Gen. 9 battle mechanics and regional variant 60% exclusive to Gen. 1...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
9,234 posts
6.9 Years
So I saw some trailer of it, and I guess Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Eevee might have to do with Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, iirc? While I think Gigantamax Meowth might be from limited-time Mystery Gift, if I can assume. And after seeing Champion Leon owns Charizard in some trailers back then, Charizard's Gigantamax addition makes sense now.

Even though it was not the kind of news I would expect with (was expecting something different like newer 'mons (Gigantamax doesn't count) or maybe more Gym Leaders/cities), but I still quite like it nonetheless.

Bahamut

Immortality!! Invincibility! Stand power!

Female
Lord DIO's mansion
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
144 posts
1.5 Years
Why they have to give so much attention to Kanto when Johto and Sinnoh are more popular in the fandom?

Pyrax

Outlaws for Life.

Age 24
Male
With the Van der Linde Gang
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,273 posts
10.6 Years
Why they have to give so much attention to Kanto when Johto and Sinnoh are more popular in the fandom?
That's a mystery for the ages. Come on Gamefreak at least move on to Johto pandering.
Instagram / VG Collect / Banner's mine

Bahamut

Immortality!! Invincibility! Stand power!

Female
Lord DIO's mansion
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
144 posts
1.5 Years
That's a mystery for the ages. Come on Gamefreak at least move on to Johto pandering.
Johto is way cooler than Kanto.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,464 posts
14.6 Years
honestly, im getting bored with the kanto pandering. no matter how many angles i try to look at this from, i can't help but feel... unimpressed. not with the designs in particular, mind, but unimpressed because i feel like there's nothing really new that excites me. kanto is old news, and has always been old news for several generations at this point.

yes, they're marketable. i get it. Game Freak is hoping to pander to all the millenials with big fire dragon, cute multi-evolutional fox and electric mice. but that's exactly why im bored. charizard is ok (although my opinion on it is really starting to sour), eevee is cute, and pikachu is ok, but every time a new kanto 'mon gets another form, im just kind of like "oh..." at this point. i have this reaction because it's expected. maybe zigzagoon/linoone really are the lone exceptions (i damn well hope they aren't), and we're going to get majority kanto galarian forms.

and then gen 9 will come along and rehash kanto some more. maybe the old armored pokemon rumour would come true next generation and we'll see charizard in good ol' magma armour.

don't get me wrong, i'll likely still get these games because i've been without a new pokemon game for a while (due to skipping LGPE), but this kinda makes me long for the days where i was excited for past generations. the marketing for these games sure leaves something to be desired.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,158 posts
10.8 Years
At least Butterfree finally got some love, though? Charizard was expected considering it's Leon's signature Pokemon, so... Although
I'm hoping this is the last crap we'll see of Kanto. Knowing Game Freak, it won't be, though.
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,637 posts
12.5 Years
Gold and Silver turn 20 this November. Remember how people excused the Kanto pandering in Alola because it was the 20th anniversary of Kanto specifically? Good times. By that logic, all these Galarian forms and Gigantamax forms should be of Johto Pokémon. Calling it a shame is an enormous understatement.

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
5,464 posts
3.7 Years
Butterfree, Pikachu and Charizard designs are awesome, Meowth is nightmare fuel.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
10,987 posts
14.3 Years
A CHONKY BOY

Charizard is pretty cool, too

However in general, I don't much for the Dynamax or whatever they're called, I probably won't even use that gimmick in game???

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

PalkiaActual

Palkia OmniLord of Space

Age 18
Male
Vacuum of Space
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
30 posts
25 Days
I sleep

Sean

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
245 posts
11 Years
ima need the pandering for Kanto to be over ASAP, but I understand why they're doing it
Advertiser Content