• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: PC's Resident Chapodiphile Turns 300 Today!

Years

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE INKY!!

It's a special day for a special guy. One of the most impactful servers PokéCommunity has seen in a long time. A true legend in the making, a light in our lives an- god, yuck. Disregard all that please Inky <3.

Just kidding!!!!! Somewhere in Neverland, the Monsters and Kids in the Dark come out Poppin' Champagne and getting ready for the Good Times. They've come to celebrate the birthday of a very treasured member of the community, and who can blame them? Inky has smashed into the community like a meteor, however instead of carnage he brought... well OK he brought carnage but also a great person in himself. Inky can simultaneously brighten my day and instill the deepest of horrors within my brain. Would I change it? Not for anything in the world.

It's always great to hang out with you and tbh your bullies and haters can do one 'cause you're one of a kind! Keep on truckin', tell Tesco to bloody do one and stop putting yourself down!!

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
happy birthday, king!!!! i hope you like the plead rain i made you.
you've been such an amazing friend the past year i can no longer remember what pc was like before the Inky Era (tm). please have the best day ever and eat lots of yummy snacks <3

ps: ur old

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIR!!!

Hope you have a good one. You are such a great guy who constantly makes me laugh on Discord and I love you<3

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Who? :femme:

Jk, happy bday king!! It's always fun having u around, hope u have a great day.

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Holy shit the pleads!!!! Thank you friends I love you all 🥺🥺

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Just kidding!!!!! Somewhere in Neverland, the Monsters and Kids in the Dark come out Poppin' Champagne and getting ready for the Good Times. They've come to celebrate the birthday of a very treasured member of the community, and who can blame them? Inky has smashed into the community like a meteor, however instead of carnage he brought... well OK he brought carnage but also a great person in himself. Inky can simultaneously brighten my day and instill the deepest of horrors within my brain. Would I change it? Not for anything in the world.
This is amazing my emo heart is thriving

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INKY you are the biggest legend I know and I'm very happy to call you a friend <33 I literally cannot see what I am typing through these falling plea emojis but I feel like that is representative of how powerful you are. Stay amazing king and have a great bday!!!!! Wishing you a hot boy summer (and everyday really)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
This is the most important thread on the website.

Inky you are a true pal and I DEARLY hope you have a tremendous day. Actual king. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Years
Happy birthday Inky! 🥺

I would write something clever here but I haven't yet reached your level of wit. Anyway, you're genuinely awesome and I hope you have a great day king~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
happy birthday inky here are some exclusive pictures of my cat

this plead rain is glorious

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
this thread utterly scares me

but inky doesn't scare me anymore

happy birthday you kindest sweetest weirdest of pals :femme: stay u :femme2:

Years
Wow I love the chaotic pleading energy coming from this thread CSS

Happy Birthday Inky!! What do you mean you're not turning like 7 years old?? You LIED to me??
Hope you have a good day, you deserve it d("d)
I'd do a pleading face here but idk how the cool kids are doing it :(

Back