• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    I'm only in one RP right now, but I'm thinking about joining another. If I only had more time to look at open RPs and think about new character.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm only in one RP right now, but I'm thinking about joining another. If I only had more time to look at open RPs and think about new character.
    Join gimmepie's superhero RP! The world he's basing it on is super cool.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    it's tricky tbh. So many rules, and coming up with a nice trigger event??

Years
    hmu if you need help
    I'm thinking about reusing few powers from AoS. Just let me know if these are possible and I'll make one or two characters:
    • Brute/Striker - Being able to ignore pain from any wound, while also getting stronger, faster, etc. the more blood the user lose
    • Striker - Ability to create any slashing weapon such as machete or backsword from the thin air (basically will it in the existence while it touches user's body) and the ability to use this weapon.
    • Thinker - Ability to temporary get all information about one subject.
    • Trump/Shaker - Ability to create a small dome where everyone's power is switched for a power created by the user.

If all fail, I can always put a speedster in there too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm thinking about reusing few powers from AoS. Just let me know if these are possible and I'll make one or two characters:
    • Brute/Striker - Being able to ignore pain from any wound, while also getting stronger, faster, etc. the more blood the user lose
    • Striker - Ability to create any slashing weapon such as machete or backsword from the thin air (basically will it in the existence while it touches user's body) and the ability to use this weapon.
    • Trump/Shaker - Ability to create a small dome where everyone's power is switched for a power created by the user.

You can go and post about this in gp's thread if he lets you ^^

Years

Yeah you're welcome to discuss this more in the OOC or join the discord if you're serious about getting an SU up. I'll say though that, perhaps after some slight tweaking, all of those are workable.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just tease what's coming and we'll move it out again for extra hype ;)

Years
    Just tease what's coming and we'll move it out again for extra hype ;)
    okay, i'll just ediT my prEvious messAge as no one May see that distuRbing info abOut this speCial and mysterious poKecommunity donator I'vE written There...

And here's the message:

Prepare for trouble! And make it double!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Both movies with Lugia I would have to say are my favorites hahah. The Victini movie is also a favorite for Reasons and the Lucario movie is also among my favorite because it's Actually a Good Movie.

Years
    so do i! although... i still need to decide which version(s) i'm getting, first. @_@ hopefully gamefreak/tpc(i) reveal more version exclusives soon so it's easier for me to make a decision.

Back