• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: ★ Celebrating #TeamTrivia - take part in our new banner! ★

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • pokes.png

#TeamTrivia forever!
    Pokémon Trivia has always strived to build community spirit by welcoming all members, forging new bonds, and honouring the cherished memories of the times we've shared - including shenanigans over poisoned ice cream and fishing rods, of course! I wanted to find a way the section could reflect that in its appearance. This is why I'm inviting you all to have the chance of being represented for the contributions you've made. It really means a lot to me.

So, without further ado, allow me to announce Trivia's exclusive new banner event!

• All you have to do is put your name forward and nominate the one Pokémon you wish to represent you.

• I'll be drawing an entirely new banner for the section - it will include every one of you as your nominated Pokémon!

• The event will span across a long period of time (6 - 12 months) to allow for new and old regulars to sign up - and give me some leeway to do you all justice!

• You're free to mention any small, specific details about your Pokémon if you wish. Are they wearing an accessory, giving off a certain vibe? Maybe they're shiny? For instance, if a cute, blushing Gyarados is what you're after, those are the little details I'm looking for to help make things stand out!

• I'll update this thread with my drawings as I finish them. Then, once they're all complete and the event has finished, I will put them all together! Have patience, friends!

• Chatting here about ideas and expectations is welcome!

Example:
      Username:
      The Pokémon that represents you:
      What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?:
      Any other details:

Member list

⭐ Hyzenthlay as Shinx
    ⭐ VisionofMilotic as Milotic
    ⭐ ReKoil as Glaceon
    ⭐ ZeoStar as Cyndaquil
    ⭐ Caite-chan as Jolteon
    ⭐ Cubchoo as Cubchoo
    ⭐ Sheep as Mareep
    ⭐ Megan as Celebi
    ⭐ Ash Ketchup as Hatterene
    ⭐ Roni as Crobat
    ⭐ pardal78 as Spearow
    ⭐ Lycanthropy as Evil Overlord Sandshrew
    ⭐ NearAutomas as Piloswine
    ⭐ Meadow as Swadloon
    ⭐ Superjolt as Quilava
    ⭐ alisaie as Pikachu
    ⭐ LilyGardy as Lilligant
    ⭐ InsaneBlathers as Duosion
    ⭐ Eleanor as Steenee
    ⭐ Devalue as Espeon
    ⭐ FeraligatrMaster as Feraligatr
    ⭐ Fairy as Sylveon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: ReKoil
    The Pokémon that represents you: Glaceon, of course 😊
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Either a happy or a sassy vibe.
    Any other details: Preferably a shiny Glaceon. Maybe playing with a Heavy Ball ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Username: Caite-chan
    The Pokémon that represents you: Jolteon
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Sassy
    Any other details: Could make it either Team Rocket or have James' rose. :D

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Username: Cubchoo
    The Pokémon that represents you: Let's go with Cubchoo
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: t i r e d
    Any other details: Not really

Years
  • Omg! <3

Username: Sheep
    The Pokémon that represents you: Mareep
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Happy/cute
    Any other details:

This is incredible and I'm so excited to see it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Username: Megan
    The Pokémon that represents you: Celebi
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: mysterious/cute
    Any other details: shiny, pls :3

Years
  • This is such a beautiful idea! I would absolutely love to be included! :)

Now... what would be perfect for me? If only there was a forest witch with nods to Rapunzel... oh yeah, that's right, there totally is!

Hatterene is literally made for me!!! I would most definitely like my representative to be non-shiny please, the standard colours are simply wonderful!

As for an expression... perhaps a cute happy anime type smile, she is among dear friends after all <3

Username: Starlight
    The Pokémon that represents you: Hatterene
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Cute happy smile
    Any other details: Not shiny, not G-Max

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Thanks for signing up, everyone! I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get these requests finished - I underestimated how hard it'd be to find a style and stick to it for each Pokémon! I'm still experimenting and will update with some art as soon as that's decided!

Years
  • Oh man I dunno if I'm too late for this or what, but I'd love to pitch in!

Username: Roni
    The Pokémon that represents you: Crobat
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: chill
    Any other details: wearing shades, earphones, and big chillin on a gaming PC heck yea

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I hope I'm not too late.

Username: Pardal78
    The Pokémon that represents you: Spearow
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Your choice
    Any other details: If possible, an Ash hat 😁

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Yooooo this is so cool! ^^ I doubt anyone would be surprised by the Pokémon I'd be signing up with...

Username: Lycanthropy
    The Pokémon that represents you: Sandshrew
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: mischievous
    Any other details: can he be holding a purple glowing Casteliacone? ;D

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I'm relatively new here, so I might not know what I'm doing:

Username: NearAutomas
    The Pokémon that represents you: Piloswine (A pile of questions from "where do hotdogs come from?" To "Who is daddy pig?" Because yeah I love swines)
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: Funny and lazy looking.... honestly that's what Piloswine looks like by default
    Any other details: Boots with the fur

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Progress is slow, but it's getting there! A few sketches are coming along. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

• Hey Zeo, I noticed you removed your post so I'm just wondering if you'd like to change your mind? I already added Vulpix but I'm happy to change things up if you'd prefer something else. ^ ^

FeraligatrMaster said:

Hi Classic! Would you like to be a part of this banner? You've been a regular with us for so long, it'd be a shame not to have you represented in #TeamTrivia!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi Classic! Would you like to be a part of this banner? You've been a regular with us for so long, it'd be a shame not to have you represented in #TeamTrivia!
    Sure! Whether you'll have Feraligatr or Alolan Raichu represent me, I'll leave that up to you.

EDIT: I just noticed the sign-up form. I'm going to fill that one in.

Username: FeraligatrMaster
    Pokemon that represents you: Feraligatr
    What "vibe" do you want this Pokémon to give?: friendly, but not overly cute
    Other features: wearing a cap

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey Zeo, I noticed you removed your post so I'm just wondering if you'd like to change your mind? I already added Vulpix but I'm happy to change things up if you'd prefer something else. ^ ^

I didn't really want the Vulpix anymore. Since you had made posts about about life in an elsewhere section, it felt wrong to suddenly ask of something like changing the banner. I removed the post instead. I figured deleting the post would probably 'disqualify' me, in a sense.

Although if it doesn't bother you, I'd rather have a Cyndaquil. This is probably going to be my permanent avatar again.

It's still a lovely banner, so thank you for making it for the section.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • I didn't really want the Vulpix anymore. Since you had made posts about about life in an elsewhere section, it felt wrong to suddenly ask of something like changing the banner. I removed the post instead. I figured deleting the post would probably 'disqualify' me, in a sense.

Although if it doesn't bother you, I'd rather have a Cyndaquil. This is probably going to be my permanent avatar again.

It's still a lovely banner, so thank you for making it for the section.

That's perfectly alright, I was even a little surprised when your original sign-up wasn't a Cyndaquil, haha! This will be open for quite some time so it's no harm done making this change!

EDIT: Sorry for double ping, but are there any details you would like for Cyndaquil?

Last edited:
    Back