• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥♥♥♥.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    How often do you use explicit/curse words? If you use them a lot, why? If not, also why?

I know this is a topic about cursing but try not go overboard with it, m'kay?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I use them somewhat often. They help to express my feelings better. People don't seem to understand much of anything unless you throw some explicits in front of what you're trying to say.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I use them to bring emphasis to a discussion, when I'm mad, and when I'm trying to crack jokes. I use them quite frequently, but rarely towards someone in a rude manner. I tend to swear silently without anyone around me when mad, just so I don't offend anyone by accident.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've somehow formed the habit of replacing the "f" word with "fook". So technically I don't really swear. I'm not really sure why, I don't mind when other people do, it's just I never developed the habit, if you can call it one.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I do swear. I tend to use the less vulgar swears more though. Unfortunately, they're ingrained into my vocabulary, so I do use them in every day conversation much to my dismay.

For the more vulgar swears, I only use them whenever I'm angry or use them jokingly. More of the latter than anything else really.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I use them pretty regularly.
    I don't see the big deal to them. I don't get why they're like a thing. You know what I mean?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I use them every now and then, especially if I'm in an angry mood. I also tend to say them if something is causing me a lack of patience. =.= It just depends on the situation. I never use them to be rude though because I'm actually not a rude person.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I really don't swear often unless you count "crap" as a swear word, which I use all the time. If I'm quoting something is usually only when I use them. I don't know , I grew up in a house where my parents never really curse and my mom always replaced swears with fun words like "fiddle sticks". My dad says "damn" every now and then and some other swear words by accident, but that's really it. The I went to a youth group as a teen who taught against swearing. I guess it's just the environment I was surrounded by all my life.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't swear at all while talking, it just sounds strange coming out of my mouth. I sometimes swear while typing, but never at someone or when I'm angry - I use it just like I'd use any other word, in its appropriate place to give my sentences the tone and meaning that I want.

Years
    Well, ♥♥♥♥. I usually ♥♥♥♥ing curse when I'm in a ♥♥♥♥ing bad and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ mood. Other than that, I try to keep things clean.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I never swear, ever, because I fear it may be a new sin for all types of religion, although I did hear that swearing is actually healthy for you.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    All the ♥♥♥♥ing time.
    Honestly, I really only use 'f' and 's'. But they're so versatile that I use them a lot. Mainly for emphasis or for jokes.

Obviously infrequent uses for expressing frustration/rage/anger, but I don't get usually get upset enough for that to really be a thing.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I use them far, far too often in real life. thankfully I have a pretty good grasp on which situations to use them in, so I don't really ever get in trouble for it. on here I've learned to censor myself because if I don't, the board will censor me, so.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Yeah, I always go outside spreading kokoro (heart) words to anyone I see.

(Actual post)
    Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I swear all the time. I've just gotten used to them and I'll even use them to say hi to people :D
    Although if I don't know you well, then you won't see me using a swear word at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Online, I don't think I've ever used them, and never will, probably; it's not that tough to get your message across in places like this, so I don't see any need at all. In real life, though, I find myself doing it every now and then. Whenever something goes wrong and causes me to literally pull my hair, I'd be saying the f word repeatedly. Not loudly, though; silent enough so that not much people could actually hear it. If I run into some overly troublesome person (if they're around my age, that is), I'd sometimes call them b. I don't know--things could be a lot more stressful in real world, and strong words like this do help me relieve them, somehow. x_x Out there, we have many other people like this; I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Only when I'm around friends, but not as often as the next person. I never use cuss words in front of my family. I like them to think that I'm clean and never use such language. :P

Back