• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🍭Candyman 🍬

Years
  • What's your favorite candy?

Mine is chocolate. Can't wrong with Lindt Lindor. I like their oat milk chocolate bar best, so smooth, golden and creamy. I have also recently discovered the joys of Monty Bojangles. I bought a sample pack that had three boxes of truffles, dusted coco nibs, caramel haze and the cocoberry blush, I couldn't tell which one was the loveliest. The packing is the best ever, featuring an aristocrat cat mascot doing stuff like flying in a Jules Verne-style airship.

What about you?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've long been fond of Skittles, Starburst, and Twizzlers. Can never go wrong with a good chocolate either (milk and dark anyway, not so much white)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Always like Peanut Butter M&Ms and Reese's Pieces. Never cared much for standard Reese's cups, though. Notices the gritty peanut butter more in those, probably.

Years
    • Seen today
    Cotton Candy. I got some as a gift for Valentine's Day that I'm eating right now. I told myself "I won't eat this all in one day", as I already sit here with two empty boxes.

Years
  • White Hershey bars; I love the extra crunch the cookies give instead of it just being a solid piece of chocolate. Hershey milk chocolate also just doesn't taste very good to me, and most other bars are too sweet.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • For chocolate, I'd say white chocolate. For candy, it would be those gummies that're molded into licensed characters. They were kept in blister packs and sold in strips. I'm describing them in the past tense because they used to be a big thing in my childhood in the early nineties. I don't think I've ever seen them gummy strips since.

Years
  • Spoiler:

I literally can't help myself when I buy these, they're too dang good =D
    I've been forcing myself to buy them less as a result lol

Ben Resolute

Forum surfer since 2012
    Days
  • Mallo Cups.

They're like Reese's but with marshmallow on the inside...+1.

They're manufactured in my home state of PA...+1.

Easy to get ahold of at any convenience store in the state...+1.

Back