• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: The demo is 3,100 blocks!

Years
I'm not planning on downloading this demo or even wanting to use Ash Greninja, since I plan to use a mainly "7th Gen Pokemon only" team.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
FUCK YOU ASH GRENINJA IM SO MAD THAT I EVEN MADE A MEME ABOUT IT

sorry I'm just really pissed at gamefreak rn

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I heard that the demo has the whole game in it.

Guess we better make our peace with everything being datamined come October 18th.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I heard that the demo has the whole game in it.

Guess we better make our peace with everything being datamined come October 18th.

That's what happened when the demo for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was released. We got like... everything haha. Even art for trainers. I wonder if they've learned their lesson, though, and aren't including the full game in the demo, since it's a new generation it would spoil a LOT of surprises..

edit: nevermind im so dumb it's 3100 blocks and huger than ORAS's demo so we definitely are going to have the whole game right here. I, for one, am ready

Last edited:
Years
Given this demo will be larger than both XY and ORAS's respective demos, it's definitely a sign Sun & Moon will be having a huge ton of content and probably break the trend of the first new-generation games having a bland postgame.

Azelf Ibrahim

Good thing I'm here! No? Anyone?
Years
I'm hyped, just two more weeks! I'll be playing it a little later though since I'm travelling around the time it releases.

Imagine the Ash-Greninja theme plays as it transforms, that would be awesome.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Why do they include data for basically everything in the demos' coding when a lot of it's not even going to be used?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I actually really want the demo, not gonna lie. I'm gonna go for it.

I did like that Greninja in the anime, so 'eeey.

I agree. While I didnt like Greninja in the game, I did like him in the anime. Especially Ash Greninja. I would be glad to get it.

blue

gucci
Years
Pretty nice size for a demo. Considerably larger than ORAS! I'll definitely download the demo, I won't be able to wait another month without playing all the while the vast majority of people will be playing it through a demo version.

Years
I'm really excited for this demo, especially if it's gonna have loads of content, we've had to wait a really long time...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
It's probably bigger than ORAS because now the game has trainer models in battle for every trainers.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Good thing I have a new micro SD card with enough blocks to download the demo. What I do want to know is if Ash-Greninja will have a fixed nature or not. Did the same occur with Glalie in the ORAS demo?

Ash-greninja is real? My life has been destroyed.

Then you must have a pretty poor childhood.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
Good thing I have a new micro SD card with enough blocks to download the demo. What I do want to know is if Ash-Greninja will have a fixed nature or not. Did the same occur with Glalie in the ORAS demo?
Just checked, nope, no fixed nature on the Glalie.

However, given this is (presumably) Ash's Greninja, I could see it getting a fixed nature akin to its personality in the anime, especially as the Ash's Pikachu event and Serena's Fennekin event both had fixed natures as well.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
I essentially future-proofed my 3DS' storage so I'm in the clear. Very excited to play it!

Kinda scared to see what the datamining unearths though. It's bigger than ORAS' demo which had a lot of info in it, but Sun/Moon has a lot more going on in it so we'll just have to see.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Considering I only really use my 3DS for Mario Kart and Pokemon games, I've got just under 12k blocks left xD Then again I buy physical copies of games, not eProducts.

Possibly, although Battle Bond is a nature so you could probably pass it down when breeding Ash Greninja. We'll have to see when the demo and game comes out.

Years
I can wait. I don't want that abomination in my Pokemon Moon game. Can't wait to see these in Wonder Trade. Uggggggggggghh...........

Back