• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nice change of flair and signature, Roni. Not as good as mine, but you know. It's up there.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Hi Hi! What is up? How was valenitne's? (What it's already 19th!!!) Is life back to normal?

I skipped Lunch today. I threw up during the gap given for lunch, after which i didn't have any food.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hi Hi! What is up? How was valenitne's? (What it's already 19th!!!) Is life back to normal?

I skipped Lunch today. I threw up during the gap given for lunch, after which i didn't have any food.

1. Just chilling
    2. It was just me studying XD
    3. Life was always normal hehe

Oof sad to hear about you throwing up. You ok?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    1. Just chilling
    2. It was just me studying XD
    3. Life was always normal hehe

Oof sad to hear about you throwing up. You ok?

Oooh! Well Valentine's was also my grandmother's birthday, so we had a ceremony because she's 80 now and that's a thing.
    LIFE IS NORMAL?! how dat possible WOW D:

I am felling a little better now, thanks for asking. What will you do on saturday?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Oh nice. Happy belated birthday to your grandmother!

Life is normal for me since I didn't go out much before the lockdown anyway :p

I'm good too :D

pkmin3033

I managed to eat a little for lunch today but my appetite has deserted me once again so that's a thing.

Years
    Hey everyone~
    I hope everyone is doing well today. I wish I could decorate my profile like everyone else and my flare as well. I'm tight on money so can't donate to PC yet at this time, eventually though I like too, showing me contributing more to the fourm. Since It's really nice here with good people and makes it enjoyable to be a part of this community as well. Alas got to do proirtites over wants such a life as an adult. ( -,.,-)

Years

Damn, that sucks. I hope you feel better real soon! 😊

Valentines is pretty much a normal time for us anyway. We sometimes do stuff for it, but I prefer to treat every day like Valentines day ❤

Back