• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    Hello Ash,
    I'm doing more better now I left PC for mental health reasons that got bad for me sadly, however its better now. How have you've been doing lately if I may ask?

I'm good ty 😊

I am glad your break helped and you are doing better! Sometimes stepping back a little and taking a quick breather is the best thing we can do :)

Years
    I'm good ty 😊

I am glad your break helped and you are doing better! Sometimes stepping back a little and taking a quick breather is the best thing we can do :)

Yes, it dose help to take breaks from things to clear the mind sometimes. That's also good you're doing well.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    how do you have 1k posts in less than a month yet you've never chatted in Off Topic's Chit Chat thread before lmao
    how do you have almost 10k posts yet you barely chatted in Off Topic's Chit Chat thread lmao

:P

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    how do you have 1k posts in less than a month yet you've never chatted in Off Topic's Chit Chat thread before lmao

Forum Games XD

Hey everyone I've been away for a while now I've returned, I hope everyone has been doing well lately.

Welcome back :D

I've been good. How are you?

hello friends~

Hello Dakota

edit: turns out i was 3 hours behind so i'm kinda surprised to see the new posts above this one lmao

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Back