• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Howdy folks, how has everyone been? While I was away and with plenty of free time thanks to the pandemic, I started questioning myself and realized I am very much asexual, so that's pretty cool.

Years
  • My last game of the day today, I faced a bongcloud. 😂Needless to say, a 970 shouldn't play the bong cloud lol
    i love how even with a game as simple and serious as chess, people still find a way to meme lmao. i'm here for it.
    Howdy folks, how has everyone been? While I was away and with plenty of free time thanks to the pandemic, I started questioning myself and realized I am very much asexual, so that's pretty cool.
    been good over here, and i'm glad you realized that about yourself!

Years
  • I'm not doing so great in person at the moment sadly. Some doubts coming back a bit of talking to people, them not liking me if I try and open up to them on here. All I know is disappointment from people my whole life. It's extremely hard to talk to people or approach them.

Years
  • I bid farewell to the Christmas tree today, and packed up all my ornaments for next holiday season. It may seem like a late parting because most people in my country who celebrate Christmas and keep a tree remove it after New Year's Day or at the latest on Twelfth Night (January 6th) because it is considered unlucky to deck the halls longer than that. However, I follow an old tradition of leaving holiday decorations up until February as our medieval ancestors did. It was acceptable in Tudors era England to leave your holly, mistletoe and other Christmas decorations up until Candlemas Eve. Candlemas is February 2nd/ tomorrow. We will be lighting candles for the occasion, as is customary since it is a feast of lights.

In the meantime it was good for me to have something uplighting to look at not just in 2020, but also in 2021 since this year has been off to a bumpy start for me.

She was a really good tree, tall and bushy, and looked still in very healthy shape as she went out the door, not drying or browning, hardly shedding a needle, still brilliant green, moist and fragrant. I hate to see her go. I will miss you Mother Ginger (nickname for the tree) you brought so much color and light into our humble house.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Howdy folks, how has everyone been? While I was away and with plenty of free time thanks to the pandemic, I started questioning myself and realized I am very much asexual, so that's pretty cool.

Ace! Sorry, had to be done 😂

Welcome back EC!

I'm not doing so great in person at the moment sadly. Some doubts coming back a bit of talking to people, them not liking me if I try and open up to them on here. All I know is disappointment from people my whole life. It's extremely hard to talk to people or approach them.

I hope you feel better soon Leaf :)

I bid farewell to the Christmas tree today, and packed up all my ornaments for next holiday season. It may seem like a late parting because most people in my country who celebrate Christmas and keep a tree remove it after New Year's Day or at the latest on Twelfth Night (January 6th) because it is considered unlucky to deck the halls longer than that. However, I follow an old tradition of leaving holiday decorations up until February as our medieval ancestors did. It was acceptable in Tudors era England to leave your holly, mistletoe and other Christmas decorations up until Candlemas Eve. Candlemas is February 2nd/ tomorrow. We will be lighting candles for the occasion, as is customary since it is a feast of lights.

In the meantime it was good for me to have something uplighting to look at not just in 2020, but also in 2021 since this year has been off to a bumpy start for me.

She was a really good tree, tall and bushy, and looked still in very healthy shape as she went out the door, not drying or browning, hardly shedding a needle, still brilliant green, moist and fragrant. I hate to see her go. I will miss you Mother Ginger (nickname for the tree) you brought so much color and light into our humble house.

It's lovely to read how much joy she gave you, and I'm glad you kept that joy for the whole month of January, that's a really lovely tradition:)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    No need to be nervous! It's a great time to join and chat about Pokemon! Or at least it will be soon.

Years
  • Thank you both for your replies, I appreciate it.
    I woke up and got two Valentine's Day Letters from people in my inbox. I wasn't expecting that, though it made my morning.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Hi, hi... It's been a while since I've been really active on PC other than the Roleplay threads. So I'm glad this thread exist haha, how are you all doing? I hope you all doing well

Years
  • Hi, hi... It's been a while since I've been really active on PC other than the Roleplay threads. So I'm glad this thread exist haha, how are you all doing? I hope you all doing well

hiii o/ hope you've been doing well!! i'm doing ok for the most part. it's like 3 am and im up because for whatever reason my body decided to wake up at this time after resting pretty much all day. @_@

Years
  • hiii o/ hope you've been doing well!! i'm doing ok for the most part. it's like 3 am and im up because for whatever reason my body decided to wake up at this time after resting pretty much all day. @_@
    heya Angie! love your new avatar. did you make that yourself?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • hiii o/ hope you've been doing well!! i'm doing ok for the most part. it's like 3 am and im up because for whatever reason my body decided to wake up at this time after resting pretty much all day. @_@

Ah, I see. Glad you're mostly okay... I'm doing well, thanks ^^. Well except for the writer's block I'm currently having, but I'm sure that'll go away eventually haha. Hopefully, the rest of your day will go great ^^

Years
  • ahhh Okami. no wonder it was familiar haha. for some reason i remember reading about that game from a magazine several years back. your friend's pretty good!

Years
  • it's really the one game that i can beat over and over and not get tired of it, haha. it has had such an impact on me and i've gotten it repeatedly on several consoles (PS2/played it on PS3 or PS4 at some point..? and then Switch). high on my recommendations list for anyone, really.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • it's really the one game that i can beat over and over and not get tired of it, haha. it has had such an impact on me and i've gotten it repeatedly on several consoles (PS2/played it on PS3 or PS4 at some point..? and then Switch). high on my recommendations list for anyone, really.

I never played it before, maybe I should soon. I know a lot of people I knew told me to play it because they think it's up my alley, but I've been always putting it on my backlog for so long that I forgot it before this conversation take place. Maybe I should just play it when I have the time before I forget it again.

Back